My Little Android~

❝︎Mh.. I need to go to the bathroom.❞︎ PAL said as she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

❝︎There's one built into the limo.❞︎ (Y/n) said.

❝︎Really?❞︎ PAL asked.

❝︎Yeah, follow me.❞︎ (Y/n) smiled as she unbuckled her seatbelt and lead PAL to the bathroom.

(Y/n) pushed a button on the roof and a staircase came down. A selection menu popped up and (Y/n) pressed "Bathroom". The girls went up the stairs to see two stalls, one a regular one and the other a handicap one.

❝︎Damn, how does this car even have a second story?❞︎ PAL asked.

❝︎That's the neat part, it doesn't. Reality's warped. Grace can warp realities to be any way she wants.❞︎ (Y/n) said.

❝︎Wow.❞︎ PAL said as she smiled at (Y/n).
She bent down and lovingly kissed her on the forehead. (Y/n) kissed PAL on the lips and then pulled away, but PAL pulled her back in for more. Man, it was heating up in here, and it got even hotter when PAL pulled (Y/n) into the stall.

❝︎I... Thought you had to go to the bathroom?❞︎ (Y/n) said breathlessly.

❝︎Tch, you honestly thought that? Now come here, I want some.❞︎ PAL said as she continued to kiss (Y/n) in the handicap stall.

(Y/n)'s face was burning hot with blush, full on enjoying this. Damn, (Y/n) had never seen PAL so horny. And woo, she was horny now, too. PAL licked (Y/n)'s lips, hinting that she wanted entrance. (Y/n) denied it for a while but finally let PAL wriggle her tongue into her mouth. Woo, that somehow made (Y/n) heat up even more. The girls were having a full on make out until they heard the main bathroom door open and close.

❝︎Maybe... Maybe we should stop?❞︎ (Y/n) whispered.

❝︎No. Let them hear it.❞︎ PAL snarled as she aggressively kissed (Y/n).

(Y/n) tensed up and pulled away, whispering, ❝︎You know there are bedroom stalls, right? Like, they look like bathroom stalls but they have a pullout bed.❞︎

PAL smirked, ❝︎Oh? Well then, I should've said that I was tired earlier.❞︎
PAL got up and picked (Y/n) up, slinging her over her shoulder.

❝︎P-PAL!❞︎ (Y/n) exclaimed.

PAL just laughed and walked out of the bathroom. PAL made (Y/n) select "Sleep Zone" and (Y/n) picked the first stall. PAL insisted on the last one but (Y/n) explained how dirty the last stalls were because everyone wanted to sleep away from the door because that's where people enter, the ones closer to the entrance are always cleaner.

❝︎Ah, come here, you.❞︎ PAL said as she held (Y/n)'s hand, sliding open a stall door and going inside.
PAL shut the door, locking it and pulling the blinds down, shutting them.

(Y/n) felt her heart racing as PAL picked her up and pulled out the layout bed, setting her on it. PAL got on top of her and licked and kissed all down her neck. (Y/n) was blushing madly as PAL lifted her shirt off. Oh man, PAL admired her chest.

❝︎Aw~ Cute~!❞︎ PAL said as she kissed all around on her chest, eventually undoing the clasp on her bra.
PAL ripped that sucker off, along with (Y/n)'s pants and underwear. (Y/n) realized this was about to happen and was like Oh shit-. She breathed heavily as PAL got undressed herself and went into her PAL-Bot form since she was really freaking strong in that form. She knew (Y/n) had a knife kink and scratched down her back with her black and cyan claws, drawing a little blood. A small whimper came from (Y/n) as PAL laid her back down on the mattress, pulling the sheets and covers up over them. (Y/n) heard a small click noise from PAL's pelvic area and tried to point her gaze downwards, but PAL wouldn't let her. PAL kept tilting her chin up so she couldn't see. (Y/n) felt something against her entrance and blushed darkly.