↳ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐈 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐕𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑

︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

after everyone was seated on the sofas or their respective thrones - theia cuddled up to percy, katie to travis, will to nico, piper to jason, hazel to frank, annabeth to connor and hestia sitting next to them (by them i mean annabeth and connor) - theia spoke up.

"who wants to read the first chapter?", she asked while looking at everyone.

"i'll gladly do it", lady hestia said. the girl nodded at her and smiled while giving the goddess the first book.

"chapter one: i accidentally vaporize my maths teacher

look, I didn't want to be a half-blood."

"did any of us really?", katie asked quietly, while the other just looked down, smiling sadly and shaking their heads. the gods looked shocked, what in their life could be so bad that they did not want to be demigods?

"if you're reading this because you think you might be one, my advice is:"

"wait jackson gives advice? that can't be good", clarisse laughed. percy looked offended. "thanks clarisse i feel very appreciated"

"close this book right now. believe whatever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth, and try to lead a normal life."

"hey, seaweed brain your advice is actually pretty good", annabeth chuckled. percy just shook his head smiling slightly.

"being a half-blood is dangerous."

"oh really, i'll tell you what sherlock holmes, you are unbelievable", theia spoke, earning amused looks from her friends.

"it's scary. most of the time, it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways."

to say the gods were shocked was an understatement, they couldn't believe that their children's lives were that dangerous.

"if you're a normal kid, reading this because you think it's fiction, great. read on. i envy you for being able to believe that none of this ever happened."

everyone looked at percy, laughing slightly. "who would have thought that kelp head can say something so true and slightly smart?", the daughter of zeus said. percy looked offended.