I sat at the window of one of the many guest rooms in the castle. The king wanted us to stay because of the attack. It was dark now and I wasn't in my formal clothes, looking out into the night. I couldn't stop thinking about earlier today, do I seem as though I'd like men? The thought stayed in my mind until the thought got interrupted "Hey Vinnie, look what you left you idiot" Caine pointed to a bruise on his neck "You know, it's embarrassing when people ask if I turned into my human form to fuck somebody" I stood up "What are you doing here?" He pointed at the bruise again "Sorry" I crossed my arms. He walked over to the bed and sat down, "What are you doing?" "I'm tired" he said, still on the bed "No, you have to leave" I tried to pick him up, but he wouldn't budge "Seriously" I tried again but still nothing "Caine, come on" he continued to lay "Caine, you need to go!" I yelled, "Jeez, calm down Vincent" "Don't you dare call me that" "Vinnie," he sat up "please. Let me stay, just for tonight" he looked into my eyes. I began to get hot, so I looked away "Fine," I took my shirt off, revealing many scars "just for tonight" "Did I-" he paused as I sat on the side of the bed beside him "Did I make these?" He began to touch the scars. I looked at what he was pointing at. "Yeah" my eyes moved from his hand to his eyes. "I'm sorry" he said, still rubbing them "Its whatever" I laid down, my back facing him. He kept rubbing them though, and for some reason it was really calming. "Why are you doing that?" I asked. I didn't try to stop him, but I was confused. "I.. I feel bad. Like.... Terrible." I rolled my eyes and turned to face him "Your the villain. Your not supposed to feel bad" he laughed slightly, " I'm not heartless" "You kind of act like it". He paused. "I know.." "but... It's for my mother's sake" he frowned "I know." I sighed. A strand of hair fell but I ignored it, staring at Caine. And it felt as if hours had gone by before one of us made a move. Caine went to move it but I cleared my throat "Uh- G-goodnight" and I turned, my back facing him again. "..goodnight Vincent" "don't.." I whispered "yeah.. ok"

---

A light came in through the window, which woke me up. The window was open, did he leave? I turned over seeing a empty bedsheet. I sat up, looking out the window and into the forest. Why has he been so kind. Well, besides Killing loads of people, but. To me, he is kind. I took a deep breathe in, and blew it out. Someone knocked on the door "One second" I threw on a shirt, forgetting I had only boxers on. I opened the door and there stood Caine in a stupid disguise. "What the outfit for me, huh" "What are you talking about?" He looked down,.. exactly at the spot where it wasn't. Well. Flat. My face went red, "Get in here" I gripped his arm and pulled him inside swiftly. I grabbed some pants and put them on. "Do you see my belt anywhere?" I looked around on the floor. He walked over to me "Sorry, I grabbed it in a rush this morning" he looked down to his waist. "Can I have it back?" I continued to stare at his waist. "Like to look?," He smirked "Just unbuckle it and grab it V" "New nickname?" "Guess so" he smiled "But,.. Grab. It" I looked in his eyes "And I'm the gay one?" He bursted out laughing "IM NOT THAT FUNNY" he was on the floor smacking the ground laughing "IT WASNT THAT FUNNY" "GET UP DOUCHEBAG" I tried pulling him up but he slapped my hand away. "I need my belt" I crossed my arms "I told you to get it" he was still squirming on the floor "Fine" I reached my hand down going to unbuckle the belt but he squirmed the wrong way. He let out a soft grunt as he buried his face into the floor "w-wrong.. spot" my face went red "seems like, uh, the right one" he laughed slightly. He faced me again, his face also red. "It was the right spot, yeah. So now, what do we do about this?" He looked down at the, very, vividly there, bulge in his pants. "..from one touch?" "I'm.. sensitive" he looked away embarrassed. I crouched down, leaning in to whisper in his ear "What am I going to do with you?" I smirked.