Prologue

Choi Yeesul, Park Yuna, Lee Eun, Han Sunghoon, and Kwan Hyunwoo were the most popular students in Elysian High located in Seoul, South Korea. 

Elysian High is known as one of the most prestigious schools in all of South Korea where only the best students can get in. The students were all very talented in various areas and these 5 were no exceptions. 

Location: Yuna's House
Date: 9/9/2019
Time: 7:35 PM

"Hey Yuna, where's the lip tint?" Yeesul asked as she was hurriedly doing her makeup 

"Here" the host handed her the lip tint 

"guys! how do you guys feel 10th grade ended" Eun asked as she was picking a dress for herself 

"ecstatic, ugh finally I won't have to sit with Seolhee anymore" Yeesul replied with a sigh

"She sure is annoying" Eun chuckled 

These three were all set for their year-end party which the school hosts every year. 

Shimmering neon lights, students dancing, giggling, and chatting all the usual stuff 

"Hey, guys, what took y'all so long?" Sunghoon asked the three ravens standing along with Hyunwoo 

"be glad that at least we're here" Yeesul sassed 

"Yeesul and gang, mind helping me out a bit?" Principal Ray said who was clearly struggling to put up the decorations 

while everyone were looking at Principal Ray, Yeesul's eyes fell on a certain someone who makes her gag. Kim Seolhee. Yeesul nudged Yuna who averted her gaze from the white haired man to where Yeesul was pointing at. 

"What is she doing here?!" Yuna asked with a gasp 

"I don't know, but lets find out" Yeesul smirked 

"Guys we're going" Hyunwoo called out 

"Uh we'll be there in a bit" Yeesul replied. All of them knew what Yeesul and Yuna were going to do next. Y&Y(Yeesul and Yuna) have always been the biggest bullies in the school and Kim Seolhee happens to be their main target everytime. Although Sunghoon, Hyunwoo and Eun do not follow these practices, they aren't against it either so they just let them go. They've always turned a blind eye when Yeesul or Yuna do anything bad but they've always tried to tell them to stop bullying other kids. Not like Y&Y are going to listen anyway. 

"They will learn their lesson soon enough" Eun sighed 

Eun has always been the smarty pants in their friends group. Helping out her friends whenever possible. She's always been the 1st rank and no one till now has ever defeated her. Even though all 5 of them were academically very well she's always been on top.

Hyunwoo is a very quiet and shy guy. He often gives his peers the cold shoulder.He has a very smart and witty brain who can make a hard challenge easy. He tends to think out of the box and gets curious whenever something new or strange comes.