Chapter 39: Come Back My Love

Hiiiiiii guys!!! Sorry i haven't updated in a while, all of my chapters are per written on my iPod, and i absolutely HATE getting on this thing, it sucks. Anyway, here's chapter 39! Come Back My Love is by mitchel musso :) oh and if any of you didn't know, the last chapter, Red, was by Taylor swift.

OMG SO IDT I SAID THIS BC I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT GUYS I GOT 1/6 WOOT WOOT I LOVE DINAH!!!!!!!!!! & then Lyric Da Queen RT'd me twice & followed me. Hashtag winning. I definitely have tons more to say, but I'll just cut to the chase.

OH one last thing: if i haven't updated in a while and you want me to, just keep hugging me in the comments on here, or tweet my friend @1DurfulGreyson/@NoblezRule.

Okeeee! Btw thank you SO much for 5.5k reads!!! EEP!!!!

Chapter 39

Come Back My Love

I stabbed a piece of broccoli and shoved it half-heartedly into my mouth.

Ross wasn't mine anymore. I had let him go. He had wanted me back. Was i an idiot?! Why did i leave him? All because of a stupid saying. I groaned.

Suddenly my mom cleared her throat quietly, and everyone at the table's eyes fixed on her.

"Jordan... Your dad's coming to visit."

"WHAT?!" i shouted, jumping out of my chair. "What?! Why?!?!"

"He wants to see you," she said plainly, not looking me in the eye.

"Well, i don't want to see him!" i growled.

"He's coming tomorrow."

My eyes bulged out of my head. "Tomorrow?!" i croaked.

My mom nodded and i fled up the stairs to my room, locking the door behind me.

I covered my face with my hands.

Now my dad would come here and tell me that he had been right about all boys, and i would have to endure it because i had treated Ross like crap the day before. Less than crap, even, and he was probably mad as hell at me for it.

I started sobbing, not caring that the noise probably echoed around the whole house.

Suddenly there was a slight tapping noise, and i looked to my window to see Riker perched on the widow sill.

Riker.

I ran to the window and hastily unlocked it, pulling riker into my room and crying into his shoulder.

"Riker-- i treated Ross so horribly yesterday--- and he was just trying to make me feel better, really-- and now my dad's coming to visit-- and he's going to lecture-- me on-- on why he was right about-- about boys," i stuttered, clutching at Riker's shirt. "But he's wrong-- at least-- Ross did love me--" i collapsed at Riker's feet.

He took a deep breath and sat down in front of me. "Jordan. Calm down," he said firmly.

I clenched my fists and tried to calm myself.

"Listen... Ross does love you. Too much, as a matter of fact. Do you know what he said to me after you left him at the beach?"

I shook my head, dreading the answer.

"He said, 'I lost her. My one true love... Gone, like that,'" riker snapped. "'I blew up on her... When really she was speaking sense... Except... She said i was better off without her... And now she's gone...'"

I let out a squeak as tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Don't cry," riker whispered, brushing away my tears. "Um... Stay here..."