Part 1:The contest Announcement.

~The dreamful Junior beauty:Part 1~

(A/n) Hello reader's, how are you all? Hope so you are fine.. So come on let's start the story...

(Sir enters)

In the school:

In the school:

Students:Good morning Sir.

Sir:Hello students, good morning.

(Everyone was standing except nobita, because he was sleeping in the class. It was surprise the he was on time today but he was sleeping)

Sir:Nobitaaa, what shall I do? When will you change?

Nobita:(Regretting) Sorry sir.

Sir:Ok, others sit down. Nobita show me your homework.

Nobita:Sorry sir I haven't completed.

Sir:Asks Soraen(OC) about her homework.

Soraen:Sir, I haven't completed.. And why are you worried about it? I can take care about myself.

(She insults sir in front of everyone)

(Sir tries to ignore her as she was the daughter of school's trustee)

Sir:Ok everyone, today I will forgive you all for your homework, because I am very happy today.

Suniyo:(Questioning) Why are you happy sir?

Sir:That's none of your business boys.. It's all for girls.

Shizuka:Sir, I am very much excited please tell us fast.

Sir:Ok.So we are going to organize a beauty contest in our school for girls. Are you excited my beautiful princesses?

Shizuka(And all other girls in school) :Yes sir.

Gian:Sir, instead of organizing beauty contest I guess you must organize Singing competition.

Soraen:Gian, you bloody fool.. Shut up!

(Gian was never been scolded by anyone  like this except his mother, he was much angry but if the would speak anything then he would be restricated from the school. So he sits down quietly)