ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ

Warnings: language
Recommendations: follow me :)
>33
——————————————-

An: Merry Christmas everyone!!! I've missed y'all smmm! But Comment what you guys got, I wanna know!!

Btw in this imagine you and vinnie are in the hype house, with your own rooms, and you guys are dating *

*back to the imagine**

It's 8:00am, and Im currently laying in the bed watching television, i was really in tuned into what I was watching but was rudely interrupted. "Y/nnnn" Vinnie yelled from outside my room door. "Yeah" I shouted out. "Have you seen my all black hoodie?" He questioned. I look around my room ready to tell him I haven't seen it, before I looked down. "Oh shit" I muttered to myself. I'm wearing the dam hoodie... this is literally my favorite hoodie, it smells JUST like him, he ain't getting it back. "No I haven't seen it babe" I say with a small smirk on my face.

Vins pov.
"No I haven't seen it babe" y/n said. I didn't believe that shit, y/n loves to keep my stuff and I'd never see it again, unless I get it myself. "We'll let me come in here in check, I swear I left it in here" I sighed. "It's not in here I've already checked" lies, I couldn't believe her. "Just let me look babe" I insisted. I needed that hoodie, it was my favorite of all time.
"Fine, give me one sec" she said annoyed.

Y/ns pov.
I quickly start to take off the hoodie and shove it behind my pillow. "He won't see it... I hope"I say to myself. Along with that I get up to open the door. Vinnie walks in and looks around. "See i told you it isn't in here" I say rolling my eyes. "I just got in here" he says obviously annoyed with me. I watch as vinnie comes over by the bed, so I quickly hop on it and lay on the pillow that's covering the hoodie. "Why did you jump on the bed like that" he said raising an eyebrow. Damn I already knew I fucked up. I'm literally like dead, bc I like lied n shit. "Bc I need my rest" i say as i fake sleep. "Mhmm, we'll I don't see my hoodie so I'll just step out-" He was walking out before he just froze. "Is that my hoodie?" He said Pointing at the pillow."Uh nooooo" I say with a bright smile. Vinnie walks over to me and picks me up, sitting me on the other side of the bed, as he grabbed the pillow. He picks up the hoodie and holds it up. "I fucking knew it, why do you keep stealing my shit y/n?" He says pissed off. "Bc I always miss you" I say innocently. "Y/n we live in the same house, keep in mind I'm only 2 rooms down.." he made know. "Well we don't see each other every second" I justified, trying to lie my way through. "Y/n your so clingy" he laughed. "Only for you" I said getting up giving him a peck on the lips. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too hacker" I said with a smile.

The end. :,)

I haven't re read yet, so sorry for spelling errors!