4

03/07/13 - 11:26 PM

I think I've fallen in love Lina. Being on set, seeing everything happen, it's just the most incredible thing. And, I mean, Matthew McConaughey is pretty cool I guess, but the sets! It's mostly the little things as well. Like I'll get excited while being directed around, whenever someone wearing a T-shirt and a headset tells me to follow them, I just do. And most of the time I don't even know where I'm going.

This was bound to happen, wasn't it? The one year you're not spending the entire summer on the other side of the planet, and you're actually staying in the city, I'm not. Maybe it's some form of karma, but I wouldn't be sure what for. Have you done anything immoral recently?

Yours truly,

Tim

—————

06/07/13 - 12:55 AM

I'm going to be completely honest, it kind of sounds like you like being told what to do. And no judgment here, whatsoever, different people are into different things I guess. I knew you'd like it though, filming. I still remember how you'd come back from a project when we were younger and just talk about it non-stop for at least a week. Pauline would get so annoyed, and I mean, I would too. Just didn't have the heart to tell you.

And I don't think I can answer that question: have you done anything immoral recently? Because even if I did, I don't think that I would have done so intentionally, in which case, I probably wouldn't even be aware of it. Like say I did something bad without knowing, as in its immoraality was obvious to everyone except for me. Should I be punished for it? On the one hand, I acted immorally, but on the other, I'm not an immoral person. And if I was completely oblivious to how bad of a thing I hypothetically did, would that exempt me from facing the consequences? Or would I be further damned for being ignorant of my actions?

Anyways, Canada sounds fun. I mean don't get me wrong, I love NY, but I can't deny that it's overrated. And calling it an 'international hub' is practically satirical. I know that this city is your baby, and you'd defend it blindly forever, but it's kind of fucked. It sounds like you're in paradise. What's it like across the border? How many moose have you seen? Moose? Meese? Mooses? English isn't my first language.

Have you considered that the bad karma might be your fault? Let me know if you've committed any minor crimes as of late (I'd prefer not to be an accomplice to the more major ones).

Lina xx

P.S: Even if I had been bad, why would I admit it?

—————

14/07/13 - 8:06 PM

I'm pretty sure it's 'moose'.

And how are you going to tell me that English isn't your first language. I've never heard you speak anything else. Actually, why haven't I ever heard you speak Korean? Are you actually fluent or is this just some grand scheme that you've been pulling off for years? Also, your English is better than mine, and Mrs Fitzgerald would one hundred percent agree with me on that.

I agree with a lot of the things you said about morality and immorality, except for the thing about ignorance. I think people get blamed or shunned for being ignorant far too often. Of course being ignorant isn't a good thing, in any way really, but an ignorant person doesn't know that they're ignorant, so how are we suppose to blame them for not knowing something that they didn't know they were supposed to know. If that makes any sense.

And if we apply the same Idea to immorality, I don't think you'd be entirely responsible for acting immorally if you had absolutely no idea that that's what you were doing. In my case, yeah, I'd say there are a few things I did that I probably wasn't supposed to do. But I don't think it was anything bad enough to deprive us of our one chance to spend a summer together (I know I'm being dramatic because there's always next year, but right now I'm upset).