22. Rain

Karan : Monami I have to tell you this..

He said admist the rain which was going on , making both of them shiver.. Both were drenched completely but still were not going inside . Just looking deeply into each others eyes. They need to confess something ..

Monami :  Tumhari care karna , tumhe dard me na dekh pana , har baar tumhe happy feel karana , tumhare saath time spend karna , tum me kho jana..Ye sab hai meri feeligs..I am not sorry ki mene ye sab feel kiya..Sid was right ki mujhe tumhe apni feelings bata deni chahiye..Heartbreak hoga toh hoga..I don't care.. I love you Karan ..!! I love you !!

Karan was shocked ..He was going to say the same thing  but his Rani Sahiba was quick here . He pulled her closer by her waist both were inches apart , she gasped  and blushed due to the proximity they were sharing currently..He went closer to her ear like he would kiss any moment but he said " I love you too Monami " ... 

This was the lovely moment of their lives.. All I could say is their love won despite all the difficulties which they faced..That's when a perfect kiss came from their sweet wet lips..

The Next day ..

Monami : Aach chu ...( She was sneezing continuously )

Karan : Ye lo chai better feel karogi .

Monami : Thnx 

Karan : apne boyfriend ko thanks nahi bolte Rani sahiba..Ab saza toh milegi pehle ye chai peelo 

Monami drank the cup of tea at instant..

Monami : Huh mujhe pata hai Karan tumhari punishment me bas mujhe kuch extra laps karne padenge , ya kuch zyada exercise ya academy clean karni padegi ya...

He pulled her closer by her waist , just as he was going to  kiss her she sneezed again..

Karan : Rani sahiba tum chalo doctor ke pass tumhari iss cheek ne mera saara mood bigaad diya..( He was complaining like a kid )

Monami : Mere Romantic Shergill I love you..( She kissed him on his cheek and left hurriedly )

Karan : Rani sahiba ye kya.. ( He blushed )

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Karan : Will you marry me Rani Sahiba ?

It was 6 months of their relationship , training was over..Monami was a proud Commando ..Today her Khadoos Shergill was proposing her for marriage..

Monami : Yes , I will 

He hugged her tight..He carried her into his arms and placed her in the car.

Monami : Ham kaha ja rahe hai Karan 

Karan : Don't think much ( He blindfolded her ) 

Monami : Ye karna zaroori hai 

Karan : Haa zaroori hai..

He finally stopped the car..He made her come out of it..He removed her blindfold and what she was " Marriage Register Office "

Monami : Karan par papa unki permission

Mr.Mahajan : Uski zaroorat nahi hai I am with you my girl !! ( He said from back )

Monami : Papa really ..

Mr.Mahajan : Yes mera bacha..All thanks to Mere damad ji .! unhone hi toh mujhe samjhaya hai..Also My princess ab me tumhe kabhi nahi rokunga to pursue your dreams.!

Monami : Thank you Karan you are the best..

Court 

Lawyer : Ms.Mahajan aap yaha sign kar dijiye .

She signed as said and sealing their fate forever as - Husband and Wife . Faizi forwarded the vermillion to Karan and Karan took a pinch of it and filled Monami 's forehead . The newly weds bended down to seek blessings from Mr.Mahajan and Bhabhi . While Sid G was getting emotional when Monu wiped his tears. 

Faizi : Bhabhi jaan ye lijiye aapki shaadi ka card aaj se thik 2 mahine baad aapki shaadi hai pure riti - rivaaz ke saath. 

Monami : Par shaadi toh 

Karan : Voh actually me ek mission par ja raha hu aaj se theek 2 mahine baad lotunga..Isiliye toh hamne court marriage ki hai. I am sorry Monami but..

Monami : It's Ok Karan ..

Today was the day they got married and he has to leave for mission..She had to spend some time with him but country is always first..

Yes the love has indeed flourished ..!!

A/N : I am not really well at writing the romantic stuff..Please bare my mistakes If I made any..Sorry if you didn't found it that good..