6: Fake funeral

"Gotta love these half days" Ian said while we were walking across the street with Lip and Mandy. Somehow Mandys actually cool and now we're all friends I guess. The iconic four.

"Good thing public education is broke" She added to Ians statement.

"Yeah waste of time anyway the only thing those people are equipped to teach is how to live with crippling disappointment." Mandy and I looked at each other while Lip was giving his little speech, we were definitely both thinking the same thing. Quickly we put our feet in front of the boys and watched them trip.

"What the fuck guys?!" Lip snarled at us.

"Seriously?! C'mon dude." Ian said as he pushed himself off the ground. Meanwhile me and Mandy were clinging onto each other laughing hysterically. I will never know why watching people in get hurt is funny but it is.

"It's not fucking funny" Lip shoved both of us, he was smiling though.

"Hey!" We heard a guy from behind us so we turned around to face him. "Hey yeah, I'm talking to you. You got a phone?" I have a small feeling this is gonna be fun.

"What, your truck break down?" Lip asked this middle aged man.

"No, genius I like standing in a shitty neighbourhood with my dick in my hands" This guy is definitely an asshole. "Listen I'll give you 5 bucks if you let me use your phone" Wow, and he thinks we're dumb. We may be broke but we are not homeless.

"Oh we don't have a phone, our dad says not till we're 18" Lip is playing dumb which shows why he's the smartest, ironic I know. "Um, but you know what there's a bar, I think about 10 blocks that way. What's it called? Uh, O'Flahertys! ". There's no bar.

"Ten blocks?!" He response.

"Maybe five, straight shot" Ian tells this man while putting his arm around my shoulder.

"This is yours if you keep an eye on the truck" He says while holding up a five fucking dollar bill.

"Five bucks!" Lip exclaims.

"Cool thanks mister" Ian adds going along with the act. As he walks away we all eye him waiting until we can't see him anymore. Then we call Kev and told him to bring a crowbar so we can get the shit from inside the truck.

Kevin ended up bringing the whole gang and when we opened it there was a shit ton of meat hanging from ropes. On the southside surprisingly we are pretty nice and know everyone in this shithole is poor so being the humble people we let all neighbours the neighbours know to come to stock up on meat.

----------

"Hey! Look what we found in the back of a truck" Ian exclaimed as we walked into work excited to show Kash. When we looked up at Kash he had a bruise on his face, Shit.

"Mickey? again" The gingered boy panted out expressing his anger but this time I couldn't give two shits. Kash needs to learn to stand up for himself. I didn't engage in the conversation they had at all.

"Bella! Are you even listening?" Ian asked me while walking over.

"No Ian! I don't care about what Mickey did when Kash can't even fucking stand up for himself, now if you'll excuse me I'm leaving" You should have seen the shocked look on Ians face, we rarely ever fight.

"You can't just leave you have a shift" Kash yelled out to me.

"Kash you can shove my shift up your ass!" And with that I walked out of the store. Now I'm starting to overthink, oh god why did I do that?! Ian just asked me a question and I yelled at him just because I feel bad for possibly cheating on him with the guy that keeps robbing our store. I'm such an asshole.