Prologue

Dedicated To: My bestie, XxMagicalEmilyxX .Whose lovely self wrote this magical prologue for me. (i couldn't write a wedding,DON'T HATE.) Love You Emz❤❤❤(and in a bff sista way)

EMILY'S POV

I wait behind the door of the church, just think in a few moments I'll be married. Sammie comes up to me and grabs my hand squeezing it for reassurance.

"Everything is going to be okay Em." She says, music starts playing so she starts getting ready to walk out, first Tara walks out, then she walks out. My father grabs my hand, he is only here cause he doesn't want a bad image for his family, asshole. The music starts  playing for me to come out, I take a deep breath, they open the doors and I walk out and down the aisle. While walking I end up tripping and everyone sees, whoops? Anastasia is behind me throwing rose petals on the ground. I look at Bryan and know this is where I wanna be. We stop walking and my father hands my hand over to Bryan.

"You look beautiful today." Bryan says, grinning. I hand my flowers to Sammie and put my other hand in Bryan's.

"And you look handsome." I say, smiling.
"Dearly beloved we are gathered here in the sign of God - and in the face of this company - to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore - is not by any - to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly - but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate-" The priest says, I drown out the rest, until he gets to the I do's. He turns to Bryan.

"Do you Bryan McDaniel take Emily Walker to be your wife - to live together after God's ordinance - in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, for sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?" The priest asks.

"I do." Bryan replies, looking at me. The priest turns to me.

" Do you Emily Walker  take Bryan McDaniel to be your husband - to live together after God's ordinance - in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, for sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?" The priest asks.

"I do." I reply.

"What token of love do you offer? Would you place the rings in my hand?" The priest asks, Anastasia walks up and hands him the rings, smiling adorably.

"May these rings be blessed as the symbol of this affectionate unity. These two lives are now joined in one unbroken circle. Wherever the go may they always return to one another. May these two find in each other the love for which all men and woman yearn. May they grow in understanding and in compassion. May the home which they establish together be such a place that many will find peace in." The Priest says, he turns to Bryan.

"Bryan as you  place the ring on Emily's finger please repeat after me. I give you this ring to wear as a symbol of my abiding love, my eternal faith, and my undying devotion. It is an outward reminder of our inner unity." The priest says, Bryan looks at me.

"I give you this ring to wear as a symbol of my abiding love, my eternal faith, and my undying devotion. It is an outward reminder of our inner unity." Bryan says, putting the ring on my finger.

"Emily, as you place the ring on Bryan's finger, please repeat after me. I give you this ring to wear as a symbol of my abiding love, my eternal faith, and my undying devotion. It is an outward reminder of our inner unity." The priest says, looking at me.

"I give you this ring to wear as a symbol of my abiding love, my eternal faith, and my undying devotion. It is an outward reminder of our inner unity." I say, putting the ring on Bryan's finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride." The priest says. Bryan grabs me and kisses me passionately. They room erupts in cheers, Bryan stops kissing me and we both turn to everyone, we walk down the aisle and into the reception room with everybody trailing behind us. Sammie comes and runs up to me, engulfing me into a big hug.

"I can't believe you actually got married!" She exclaims, grinning like a maniac.

"I'm so happy for you!" She exclaims again, she lets go of me when Ashton grabs her and peels her off of me.

"May I have this dance?" Bryan asks, as the music starts.

"Yes you may I grab his hand and we start dancing.

Anastasia's POV

I watch mommy and daddy dance, mommy looks so pretty in her dress. When I grow up I wanna be just like her. Some boy my age with black hair walks up to me.

"Wanna go outside and play?" He asks, holding his hand out.

"Sure." I say, grabbing his hand, we run out of the church and run outside.

"What do you wanna play?" I ask, he shrugs.

"What about hide and go seek?" He suggests.
"Sure. You count" I say, he puts his hands over his eyes and starts counting. I run behind a tree and hide. After a while he stops counting and walks around looking for me.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are." He says, he walks past the tree and I giggle then he walks back to the tree and walks behind it where I am.

"I found you." He says, he tries to walk over but ends up tripping sending us both falling down. He stares at me, he leans down and kisses me. I freak out and push him off of me and run into the church. I run to my mommy and daddy and tug at Mommy's dress, she looks at me.

"Anastasia why are you crying?" She asks, crouching down in front of me. I feel hot tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Some boy just stole my first kiss." I say, crying, she grabs me and hugs me, daddy crouches down to and joins the hug. Mommy pats my hair soothingly.

"Everything is gonna be alright." She whispers to me.