Two

*Knock Knock* A loud knock erupts through the house. I walk over to the door to find Luke,Tara,and Kian. "Kian?!?"I whisper scream. "Oh, Anastasia"Tara begins to say,"Kian is our son"
"ADOPTED"Kian tells,running into the kitchen,opening the fridge, and taking a soda. He pops the cap and takes a sip. "Your father here?"Luke asks,wrapping an arm around the back of Tara's shoulders. "Not yet"I say,right as my mom and dad walk through the front door. "Well I guess he is home"I ask,slowly exiting myself from the crowded living room and into my own private place,A.K.A my room.
I pull my phone out and put my ear buds in and start listening to music. I close my eyes and when I open them Kian is standing in front of me,holding a plate of mac n cheese. I pull on of my ear buds out and take the mac n cheese,"Thanks". "It's not biggie.You just didn't come out of your room when your mom called so I just decided to bring you food." Kian said. "Well,thanks anyways."I say,taking a bit of mac n cheese. Kian exits himself from my room,and I continue eating. Once I finish,I take my plate into the kitchen,and wash it off. "Ana?"my dad says,from the living room. I walk into the living room,"Yes dad?"I ask. "Why didn't you eat dinner with us?"my dad asks. "Because.I don't really like Kian."I deadpan. "Well he is your cousin."he says slowly.
"Not by blood."I say,quietly walking back into my room and shutting the door. I put my ear buds back in and fall asleep to the sounds of Black Veil Brides.