Deep Breaths

So he let you sleep-....

*you woke up to sundrop petting your head,you loved him,he was so sweet and kind and also caring,you got up slowly and kissed him,he kissed you back,his face was so cute and red*

Y/N:"Good morning sundrop,did you have fun last night-...?"*you yawned,and opened your eyes to only look at him pout*
Sundrop:"we could've kept going-..i was having so much fun-..."*he crossed his arms and looked around at the playground,making sure he doesn't look at you*
Y/N:Sundrop-..you drained all my energy out-..you did good-..*you kissed his face*
Sundrop:"I know Y/N but it's Saturday today-..you aren't even supposed to be here on Saturdays OR Sundays,its the weekend,we're supposed to be closed"
Y/N:"S-so we're completely alone in here-..?"

Sundrop:"Y-yes-..."*he was now blushing*
Y/N:Awww,how cute*you grabbed his face with your hands and rubbed both sides of his face*
Sundrop:"C-can we do it again-...?I promise to not be TOO rough-..."*he said embarrassed*
Y/N:*giggles*Yes~*you Boop his nose,and give him a sweet,deep,passionate kiss*

*you both make out for a while until you're both out of breath,your saliva drips and your breaths are hot,you look into each other's eyes and,yet again,begin to make out,you then feel a hand go across your back and onto your stomach,he feels your stomach and lays his head on it,he likes it,you blush and kiss the top of his head*

Sundrop:"I am in LOVE with your body,my sunshine-..."*he says this while lifting up your shirt and kissing your stomach,he can't help but feel this way towards you,he loves everything about you,your body shape,color,eyes,skin,BASICALLY EVERYTHING!!*

Y/N:*You begin laughing because it tickles*"SUNDROP!!"*you laugh more,and it makes him feel happy to see you laugh for the first time*

Sundrop:"My Sunshine,you finally smile,and laugh!"*He kisses your lips,while he puts his hands on both sides of your face*

*You both kissed and closed your eye's,you put your arms around his shoulders and begin to get on his lap,you put your legs around him,and sit and makeout*

Y/N:*You stop kissing him*"Of course,you make me happy sundrop,and thank you,we can do it again L-A-T-E-R though-.."*you played with the top of his head,and it turns out that the sun beams on him move*
Y/N:"Cute!!"*you play with then more and you hear sundrop phanting*

Sundrop:"Y-Y/N-...M-more~"*he puts his head on your shoulder*
Y/N:"Oh,ok!"*You move them more,he moans loudly,clinging onto your shoulders*
Sundrop:"a~ahhh~"*he blushes deeply*
Y/N:Sundrop!?*You stop,but that makes him shy and embarrassed to see you have stopped*

Sundrop:"Y-Y/N-..why did you stop-...it felt good-.."*he said embarrassingly*
Y/N:"How could it feel good-...its just a bunch of these beams for the Suns detail-...and sure they may be a par-...."

*you then realise that the beams on the sun for the detail were actually a part of him,you actually got curious and touched and moved them around again to see if they would actually trigger something in him*

Sundrop:"Y/N!?~"*he groans and has trouble keeping his eyesight,since he was getting dizzy,his eyes blurred,his mouth foamed,his face was red,his WHOLE BODY was shaking,he breathed heavily and phanted*

*Sundrop begged for more,he was please and wanted to feel the excitement rush in his body,he wanted you to feel them more-...but this is the reason he never let's anyone touch them,he was sensitive,and he felt hot with all the touching with the beams for the sun,he liked it when you did it tho-...he didn't mind,it was pleasing him,it made him feel good,it excited him,he puts his hand on top of yours and made you rub it faster and harder,he was drooling at this point,he wanted more and more and more,each time you spoke,he went faster,causing you to fall back and watch him make your hand go faster,you were blushing and surprised at the same time,you couldn't believe what he was doing,it felt like heaven to him,but to you it was boring,but it made you have butterflies knowing he felt good with your touches and kisses,so he stopped after 12 minutes and phanted heavily,wanting to continue,he fell backwards and into the ball pit,where you couldn't see him anymore,so you waited and waited for him,but still nothing,he was probably asleep,he probably fainted or just "drowned" in a ball pit filled with plastic.

Y/N:"SUNDROP!!!"*you jump in there to see him,and you "swim" to him*
Tbc-.

______________________________
859 words!!??