Missing you

At the top of the hill stood a boy, A boy no more than 18 years old but held the gaze of man who has seen the true horrors of the world or maybe beyond this world.

This is the boy who saved the world. The hero of Olympus. Yes people, this is The Percy Jackson but the Percy Jackson we knew was gone.

What was left was a thin shell barely holding the shattered soul within. The anchor that kept him alive , kept him sane, the person that reminded him that the world IS beautiful,that person is gone and it's all his fault.

Under the hill the campers were gathered around a burial shroud,struck by the death of their warrior Annabeth Chase, whom they thought forever invincible, the daughter of Athena.

Some just shook and lowered their heads as they knew this is it. The life of a demigod, which can see its short.The next person to accompany the lost heroes might be themself. The athena cabin rooted around the shroud

wondered why?how?

Wasn't she saving the world again and again and fighting hand in hand with death was enough.Why take her life?
Why is the world so cruel,unfair to us?
Are the happy endings only for the fairytales?
Are we meant to be just pitied?

Thalia's swearings for the killer of her sister flared all the hearts of the others who were holding their tears within as she stood next to lady Artims.
Chiron was in the brick of breaking down.
Mr and mrs Chase was also there too much shaken to cry out just comforting each other that their beloved has journeyed to elysium.

Percy was watching all of this.

He felt unreal.Empty.Hollow. He just couldn't accept the fact that she will never kiss him good night before going to bed again,she won't be sparing with him in the arena......

For the first time in his life he wanted to get judo fliped by her.To get beaten with books.
Ateast........ once call him again,"Seaweed brain".

He needs her.

He craves for everything of her now more than ever.
If annabeth was here she would squeez his hand tight and keep her head on his shoulder and whisper"its okay, we are together."
But she wasnt...he broke his promise..just as always he did.

( 1 day ago)
Flashback.

"What nico ? What do you mean that im not your type. Im everyones type" i said with my best puppy eyes.
Although nico ignored me. I mean how could he!!!......

"Persues jackson !!!!"i heard my name get yelled. I instantly knew who it was.

ANNABETH and by the sound of it she is in a real bad mood. And really really angry. Which i know the reason why.

"Percy what did you do?" asked nico quite scared."Oh now you notice me".i asked with a smirk. You could hear annabeths screams more clearly now.
"This is not funny jackson. "

Wellll...................

"Imayormaynothaveputsomepinkdyeinhershampoo"I replied regretting that decision completely now.

"Oh you are so dead"nico said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Why just me?. If i go down im going down with you angelo."

"You wouldnt"

"Oh yes.watch me" I said smirking.

For those who are confused let me set the scene.

Last week annabeth had a educative campaign in her cabin. And attendence was compulsory. Saying that education is mandatory in our life. And nico and leo were the only absenties. Since they were busy with something IMPORTANT. Like enjoying a HAPPY MEAL. Without ME!!!!!!.

I mean how could they! I've never in my life time had eaten a happy meal without them.........
maybe once or twice.

Anyway... as usual i had to cover up for them.

"Fine" grumbled nico. "take my hand". The moment i touched him we started dissolving in to a shadow.

And we dissapeared in to the cabin 3.

My final look was a real angry daughter of athena with pink hair...hehe.....pink hair

In the cabin 3

"Glad we shadow traveld on time,You are gonna get me killed some day percy."
"Well atleast we are alive at the moment." I said smiling sheepishly.

After a while both of us were enjoying a nice happy meal.which made me realise shadow travel is really cool for important stuff like this.

Suddenly the door busted open and annabeth was standing right infront of us with a smirk.

I looked at nico "run?"
"Run" he agreed.

So lets say campers last view of percy jackson and nico di angelo was running to the forest at a speed that the wind gods could rival. And a completely pissed off daughter of Athena who now had pink hair armed with her drakon bone sword.

"Kyle how about you guys make two shrouds for them. I fear they won't comeback alive. But Since they saved the world,they will be forever in my heart. And so is anyone who dare to do that to Annie." Said Travis shedding crocodile tears with conner who had a clear amusement look in their eyes.

  Both of them nearly jumped out of their skins when they heard a familiar voice behind their back.

" Why you idiots,it's not just prissy and death breath ill make sure you two will also get shrouds."Said clarrise grabbing Travis and conner from the neck.

"Oh hey. Clarrise whassup?..u doing good." Travis asked looking quite a bit nervous.

"Oh I'm feeling really well thanks for asking. by the way Care to explain "why is our cabin filled with my little pony figures and posters. Uh conner?..."

"About that.............."sturtterd conner.

So the two sons of hermes were taken to the ares cabin as practice dummies......

A/N
So guys.....I'm back with a new book...and.....plssss tell me ur thoughts....feel free to give criticts about the chapter and don't worry imma gonna update it atleast twice a month.....sry if there are any grammar mistakes and wrong info....feel free to correct me....honest reviews will be very much appreciated🙇‍♀️ Stay safe ppl!!!

Word count-1031 (hopefully other chaps also willcontain atleast more than 800 words)