Final good bye

(A dream)
Percy pov

My body temperature suddenly started rising.............. the vision around me changed into a place,time........that i never wanted to be in.... a incident that i wished that it would never come true...............the ground was scorched............... trails of ashes covered the cracks.......the lake was compeltly dry.........bodys over bodys were stacked in piles.............. my freinds,the seven,chiron,mom,paul,annabeth........... laying stilL........Lifeless.........i felt my heart shatter as i fell to the ground  crying ....a weak leader.....unworthy friend.......But i could hear a faint voice.....unclear.....in the distant.....i focused on it......slowly it started to...make sense

"Seaweed brain look at me."
"Annabeth? is that you?"

"Yes seaweed brain I'm here with you."
" I'm not dead okay."
"look at me do you feel my hand? you do right?"
i nodded slowly as i felt a hand gently touch my skin.

"See I'm alive alright."
"Melione is just messing with you okay!"
 "you hear me now right?" i looked into her eyes and gave a slight nod again.
"Good now let's go and finish her up okay."

I got up. my hands were shaking.
Gripping the hilt of the sword tightly i put on my trouble maker smile and pulled annabeth into a hug wanting to feel the warmth of her.

"well then wise girl. you go and help neeks out ill take care of melione"' i said giving a confident smile.

"Sure seaweed brain,just come alive to me" said wise girl .And ran towards to nico while slicing basilisks on her way.her blonde hair swaying in the wind as she leapt over a hell hound and landed right next to nico.Her grey eyes twinkled in a furious way as she looked dead into the eyes of her enemies.

Okay jackson its not the time to admire your girlfriends beauty I said to myself blaming  the ADHD.
i scanned the surroundings for melione and saw her watching annie and nico fight with a amused smile. like the only thing that was missing was a popcorn bag.
 i crept behind and caught her off gaurd and swung a arc through her hand.Golden ichor seeped and flowed.Without giving her time to hold her ground i put my  sword on her neck.

"You better call of the rest of the monsters off melione,before this go straight  through your neck" I said putting pressure on the sword tip.

"Oh my my so you got out of it.I'm surprised jackson."
" But may I ask you what would you do if it really happens?". She asked her lips twitching in a smirk.

My anger raged."Try anything funny melione and I won't hesitate to drive my sword straight through you".

"You think you can kill me half blood! I'm immortal!"  she screamed at me laughing like a pschycopath.

"Wanna try?" i asked with a smirk as I pushed my sword into her neck making a trail of golden ichor come out.

"Tough one you are. aren't you Persues?."
"He was right I suppose."
 "You are indeed the perfect candidate for her. Now I if you excuse me.I have a gift to deliever."

Suddenly the ground trembled , cracks started to appear and out of them long black spikes grew out.

I looked behind my shoulder to warn wise girl and nico.But i was too late Nico was already engulfed in a cacoon of spikes and i could see that he was bleeding from his right arm and his left leg .as two spikes went straight through them.

I turned my attention to annabeth hoping she was fine.
she was backed to corner by a pack of hellhound as she fought her way through. i started running in her direction not wanting anything happen to her.

A black spike came out of the craked hole right behind her.
"Annabeth!!!! i screamed in the top of my lungs as the spike made way through her heart.

 And in that moment my vision blinded with red .I made my way through the monsters like a hurricane with riptide slicing every one of them. All around me water molecules gathered in shapes of spikes trapping melione in the middle.Shaking with anger i grabbed her by the neck choking the life out of her but she still had the nerve to laugh."tartarus sends his regards percy" she said disapearing  into black dust with the spikes.I looked at annabeth who was on the ground and felt my anger fading away as sadness engulfed me.

I ran to annabeth and held her in my arms enwrapping her in a hug.

"Wise girl dont worry im here love. does it hurt? just wait a bit.Will will be here soon"i rambled.

"NICO! GO AND GET WILL HERE NOW"I screamed. Nico looked shocked but quickly came to his senses and shadow traveled.

"Percy it's gonna be alright okay. I'm fine. And mind you i've had worse than this"annabeth said resting her head on my forehead.

"I'm sorry wise girl......"

"what's there to be sorry for? huh?........Percy promise me if i die right now that you will not blame your self............You will move on right?.........find somebody else to spend the rest of your life with okay?"......................

"No No wise girl you are gonna be just fine. just hold on a bit more.I won't let you die okay.......remember our promise okay......always together"

annabeth smiled at me and pulled me into a kiss.............

"Seaweed brain I love you"

"Annabeth dont say it like that.you sound as if you are gonna die.By the way i wanted to suprise you.Today is our anniversary right...I got presents too......You have to stay alive if you wanna get them.Plus you still havent given me my birthday present right?.Mom even sent me a whole jar of cookies, i still havent opened it either.Thalia said she's coming too.You are gonna be just fine right?"

"Annie?"I called out waiting for a reply but i was only greeted with a pair of lifeless eyes.As tears rolled down my eyes i screamed with pure agony.

Rain started poring in buckets.thunder crackled in the sky and i could see campers coming towards us with will.

Will sat down next to me and touched annabeth's hand to check the pulse but he found none. he shaked his head and turned to chiron and looked at him the eyes and a silent message was passed.

All pay respects to the daughter of athena , Warrior Annabeth chase who has journeyed elhyism.chiron's voice echoed through the forests.

I looked at will with helpless eyes as the world around me went black.

And the seven and Thalia who came to suprise the couple was greeted with mouring campers and the news of their Friends death.

Thalia Pov

I left the hades cabin in a shock and sadness.
Why why did she have to die? I questioned my self.
How can percy live through this?.......I sighed.

It was almost sunfall and the hunters should be leaving,which means i should too.

I went to  the infirmary hoping to say goodbye to percy but he was still in a deep sleep not wanting to disturb him i wrote a samll note and left.wishing him all the good luck.But little did i know i wont be seeing him again for a long time.

A/N

So after a long time huh?*nervous laugh*
Sorryyyyy i couldnt update for a long time anyway here you go.
Feel free to point out the mistakes.
andddd pls review...... even a critict would be appreciated.and i know this chap was reallly bad...so  yh anyway
THANK UUU

stay safe
stay hydrated
<3 U