Chapter 2: Deja Vu

As I slowly get up from my pink bed that has white frills over the edges of them, my maid looked like she was in a hurry as she was waiting for me

I stretched my arms up and feel the fresh air coming from the opened window in the left side of my bed

"Hiyoka, what's for breakfast?" I asked with a monotone voice

"Steak with gravy my lady"

'I see, the same thing again huh..' I thought to myself, although I was quite sick of eating the same food over and over again, I sat in the dull brown chair with a red pillow to sit on.

Huh wait.... Again...?

"Hiyoka, what time is it?" I asked my maid while I grab the fork and knife to eat the steak that oddly gave me deja vu.

"Hm? 7:22 my lady, why?" She looked a bit confused as to why I suddenly asked the time, after all, I don't usually do this.

Hm...? I don't usually do... This..?

'7:22... Heh... Deja vu...' It was certainly odd as to why it felt like I was doing the same thing I did yesterday, but I shrugged it off as a coincidence...

As I was about to finish my meal, my maid said something eeriely similar..

"My lady, remember to make up with miss Nichiro... Otherwise you mother may scold you again..." She looked at me with a sympathetic eyes that are clearly trying to guilt trip me into saying sorry to her again...

Why did I say... Again..?

Silence came in for a few seconds until I broke it with a 'yes'. Although I didn't really want to, my mother would scold me and let him do horrible stuffs to me again.

Hiyoka looked relieved and returned back to her normal- cheerful yet timid state again.

'Honestly... Didn't I already apologized to her yesterday..? Why is she trying to make me apologize again..??' Out of annoyance, I got up and accidentally knocked down my chair.

"Ah! My lad-" I stopped and glared at her to cut her off, once she stopped out of plain shock, I turned away and continued walking, leaving the whole dining area in silence.

I brushed my tooth, showered, and put on my red uniform that has gold for complimentary, the skirt was a bit short so I put on long white socks, I put my brown school shoes on and finally, I tied my dull platinum hair as it was too long, and with that, I left and went off to my school.
______________________________________

As I left to go off and head to school, I noticed a familiar set up, from the way the students walked, to the oh-so green plants, the turtle-like clouds and of course... The ever so cheery crowd, it was weird, no rather, it was creepy.

But, trying to keep things positive, I tried not to think about it too much, after all, this is my first day of my 2nd year High School.

I sighed and calmed my mind, I then started walking inside the academy.

Although... Maybe I should've trusted my instinct, then maybe... I at least wouldn't have experienced Hell once more...