Stucky

Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers had been dating for a few months now and the Avengers still poked at Steve about it. They always asked if they had had sex yet.
Bucky and Steve sat on their sofa watching t.v. Steve looked over at Bucky. "God hes gorgeus!" Bucky noticed Steve staring at him and turned to him. "What?" Steve leaned forward and kissed Bucky. Bucky gasped and Steve shoved his tongue inside his mouth. Bucky fought for dominance, no matter what he always wanted to be the dominant one. He yanked Steve into his lap, straddling Bucky, Steve rolled his hips against Bucky's hardening menber. "Ah." Bucky let a moan slip out of his mouth. Steve smirked against Buckys mouth. "Asshole." Bucky muttered. Steve went to work on Buckys pants, yanking them off he then pulled off Buckys underwear. Steve stared at Buckys length. He's big! Steve slid off Buckys lap and got on his knees. He gave Buckys length an experimental lick causing Bucky to moan. He wrapped his mouth around Buckys length and began to bob his head. "Ah! Shit Steve you're good!" Steve continued and Bucky began to feel his climax. Bucky pulled Steve off. Steve frowned at Bucky. "I want you too ride me." Bucky purred. Steve blushed at the request but stood up and pulling off his pants and underwear he lined himself up with Buckys cock and sat down. "Ngh." Steve moaned as Buckys tip entered him. Once Steve was fully sitting on Buckys lap Bucky asked. "Can I move now?" Steve nodded. Bucky began to thrust his hips into Steve. Steve was moaning and crying out Buckys name. "Oh Bucky!" Steve cried out his name as he came. After a couple more thrusts Bucky came to. Steve collapsed onto Bucky panting heavily. "That was amazing."
The next day
Steve had drug Bucky into "work" with him that day. He has his fingers intwined with Buckys metal ones. He walked into the main room of the Avengers tower. "Look who Steve brought." Tony said laughing. "Oh." Natasha looked to Clint. "Is this your mate Captain?" Thor asked. "Yes. Thor, Bucky. Bucky, Thor." Bucky gave a grunt of greeting. "Did you guys have sex yet?" Tony asked. "Yea did you guys do it?" Tasha pressed on. "Yes." "Steve! You don't tell people that!" "Well they always ask." Bucky glared at the Avengers. "Who's top? Is it you metal arm?" "It's Bucky." Steve answered calmly. Bucky glared at Tony. "Don't call me metal arm." Bucky snapped at Tony. Tony laughed at Buckys outburst. "Aww.Is the baby angry?" Bucky stomped toward Tony. He grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall. "Bucky!" Steve ran towards Bucky. "Stop it!" Steve grabbed Buckys arm and started to pull on him. Bucky let Tony go but kept his glare fixed on Tony. "Sorry." He snarled out. He said it only because he knew it would make Steve happy. "Lets go." Bucky said grabbing Steves arm and dragging him out. "Im sorry about Tony. He can be a real jerk." "Its fine." Steve smiled at Bucky. "Lets go get some dinner." Bucky smiled back and nodded.