Sarah winters

Name: Sarah Elan winters
Age: 12
Sex: female
Gender: female but is ok with any prounas.
Sexuality: bisexual with no preference regards to gender or sex.
Personality:she is rather blunt, doesn't understand jokes or sarcasm, Sarah is fairly quiet... Untill you mentioned something she is interested In. She doesn't really understand stand somethings like how when you tell a traumatic story and someone Shares their's as sympathy.. then the other person gets mad.
Species: human if zombie, post apocalyptic or distopen roleplay. If horror she is a friendly spirit at first but then eventually she becomes hostile. As a ghost her cause of death would be by bring chopped up.
Looks:

Family: mom = faith Eliza winters

Family: mom = faith Eliza winters. 45
Father= Jackson James winters.47
Older Brother= Nathaniel Ethan winters. 18
Other older brother = Kyle 16 winters
Older sister= Yuna winters 16
Younger brother = Tommy winters 6

And her puppy buddy but she calls him bud sometimes. He is always with her no matter what.
Mental disabilities: she has Atusim with sensory issues more related to textures.
Mental disorders: anxiety and paranoia...
Physical disabilities: none yet... It could be a possibility as arthritis runs heavy on her mother's side.
Special interests: survivalist stuff like books and gear, animals and plants. Her favorite animals are octopie, felines and canines.
Likes: fluffy and soft stuff, reading, practicing making traps with her dad(her favorite is a net trap where you rig something to where it's stepped on something and suddenly your suspened in the air.), Making "nests" were she goes if over stimulated, her little pup buddy. Oh and watching her siblings play video games and giving tips.
Dislikes: being called names, more precisely stuck up or an idiot just because she can't get jokes. She hates Silk or rough things, when schedules are changed without at least a day's notice (she had cried once her mom got called into work after she promised to take her to the library. Or or not being told that there was a supply teacher coming. That day was more then crying. She had to get taken home because the teacher didn't help at all. Just telling her to shut up and deal with it, not telling her were the normal teacher was or why then needed a supply. Oh and taking her ear muffes away when she put them on so she could listen better)... She also doesn't like being starred at, especially when stimming.

Pets: buddy who is 4 months

But with a harness and a first aid kit attached by velcro

But with a harness and a first aid kit attached by velcro. The first aid kit is full of animal friendly products incase he runs off and gets hurt, someone finds him so they can patch him up before taking him to a vet.

Backstory: she was born in parents own house as they could not make it the hospital. There was a raging Snow storm out so they didn't risk driving out. Luckily there wasn't any complications on etheir end. Her dad washed her off after cutting the umbilical cord off. Then wrapped her in a blanket. He handed Sarah to his wife and threw the placenta out..

"She is beautiful....... Sarah..... Yeah, that feels right..."she said, holding her close to her chest.

As the years went by they noticed that Sarah was showing signs her father did when he was a kid. Lining up things as play time, having meltdowns over surrten things, covering ears, stimming more then a nerotipical, hating change and textures, having a hard time with talking some days.  So they set an appointment with a specialist and .... They got the diagnosis at 5

"Ok, good to know. Sarah, I'm taking you to the store. We are going to see what you like. When do you want to go?" He asked Sarah.

She looked at him, the doctor then her mom. "After we leave? Because we don't have anything else to do untill supper." She said, muttering the last part. So they was given some good companys that made great products like speaking devices, figets and ear muffs to block out background noises...  Her school was told and 

Other:
If a ghost the way to free her spirit is to find her bones and give her a proper burial.

She in a post apocalyptic or zombie apocalypse she got separate from her family, only buddy being with her. The two were able to survive because of her interest in survival books and watching her siblings playing zombie games.(her family is still alive. Just in hiding.)

If distopen like hunger Games or something then she lives in the seam.

Zombie apocalypse, she doesn't have a gun but she can throw knifes.