Intro part 1: Challengers approaching

"Finally! I'm an actual character, not some stupid alternate costume!"
The young dark angel exclaimed, walking next to the others from his game.
"Yeah and I'm not just part of Pit's final smash" Palutena added, arms around both of the angels.

"Lucky, I'm just part of a stage and Phosphora is an assist trophy! Stupid humans... They should've made us characters..." Viridi said, "Hey Pit, why aren't yo-..." Pit had stopped talking to make out with Phosphora. (First story on Kro's account kro_number_xv ) All three blushed and yelled at them "WOULD YOU TWO STOP FOR ONCE!?" The couple blushed insanely and fell backwards. All five of them simultaniously facepalmed.

Meanwhile, running by people and knocking them down was none other than a yellow orb with a face chasing a dog, who was chasing a duck.

Also, Lucina and (Male) Robin were walking around looking for Marth and Ike but had no luck. Those two were trying to tear apart the lip-lock between Zero Suit Samus and Shulk.

Greninja just vanished into the shadows all sneaky-like while Charizard flew around everywhere, happy to be free from his trainer.

Mega Man and Dr. Mario were just silent. They were re-taking in all of the familiar surroundings. Villager planted a bunch of trees wherever he was able to so he can sneak near Wii Fit Trainer's excersize group. Rosalina was playing with Luma and Jiggly Puff, and Little Mac was just showing off.

All seemed peaceful before all of the matches