7.Always levitating

I really feel demotivated when I sit to write DTL because of the lack of interest in readers. Day by day, I'm losing interest in writing this story because of the lack of response. And trust me, it took me more than a week to write this chapter.
Should I stop writing this story....tell me your opinion😔😔😔

Vote Target 60 votes...views are above 200 but votes are less...silent readers please vote

Ian's POV

"How was the date? "Elena asked as soon as I stepped inside my office.

"Don't even ask," I raised my hand in surrender, remembering the disastrous date.

"Was it that horrible? "she asked with a soft chuckle.

"Becca was sweet, but her family, especially her mom, is something very dastardly, "I sighed, remembering their family drama.

"Well, Rachel Summers seems like a woman who loves to set things on fire," Elena clamored.

"Yeah, she was pretty worked up about the whole date thing. And to add insult to injury, Mrs.Summers created havoc seeing Della as the waitress there, "I explained.

"Mrs.Summers always seem on the edge around poor Della. And it's not even Della's fault," Elena sighed.

"Did she shout at Della?" she asked in concern.

"Yeah ..then what do you expect she would have done? Shower her love on her, "I rolled my eyes at Elena.

"Ian...you should have stopped that woman from hurting Della" Elena narrowed her eyes at me.

"Oh please...take my advice...don't get in the middle of a family feuding...it never ends well...And Della is part of their family no matter what they feel about it, and right now I'm an outsider who has no say in whatsoever...Trust me on this one, El babe, "I winked at her.

"Besides, I don't have time for their family drama. My own family drama is more than enough for me. I have better things to do, "I smirked at her.

"Huh...What if they become your family now that their precious daughter has started dating you? It's not going to end on one date, Am I right or am I right?" she returned an evil smirk at me.

"I hate you, "I grumbled because she knew me inside out, and she was right. Rebecca had made me agree to go out with her to a charity function, and I couldn't deny her sweet request. Damn Elena...now she will announce it to my evil sister, and they would join hands to tease me to death.

"The feelings are mutual. But...But ...But...I prefer Della to be your future wife," Elena declared.

"And why is that?"I asked curiously.

"Because you are always levitating whenever she is around you, "Elena roared with laughter.

"You are right...But that is because that little vixen friend of yours is constantly wooing me with her diabolical charisma, "I groaned, thinking about my vicious doll.

"Wow...that's quite a confession...I'm impressed. Maybe you should ask her out and get to know each other. What do you think?" Elena asked.

"Bad Idea...I don't want to die young, "I shrugged my shoulders.

"Wow, Mr.Addington...you are blushing...that's news...I think you are whipped, "Elena said, not hiding her excitement.

"Della is very charming, which probably means I should run for the hills to assure my safety. I don't want to be bloody murdered by her, "I closed my eyes as I thought of my doll.