Chapter XXXVIII

Warning:  Some scenes you may find disturbing including, minor gore I think lol, torture stuff, alot of magical blood oozing moments. 

Also hopefully everything is right if not  I'm sorry, I'll edit it like in a couple day maybe I'll see if I have time lmao. Anyways, enjoy and thank you so much for being patient with me <3

~Bonds~

Maya ran towards the fire titan as she tackled it to the ground. She tried to cool down the lava but the fire titan only shot a beam of lava through her. Maya reformed as she backed away from it. 

The fire titan ran to her as she held her ground. She uppercut the titan as it flew and fell backwards into the water once more. 

Maya turned herself into water and began to surround the titan. She rose the water and soon made a tornado of water around the fire titan. As Maya was going to attack the titan, the titan began to glow and released a wave of fire. Maya roared in pain as the tornado unformed and Maya reformed into a humanoid titan again. 

The fire titan began to charge a blast of lava as Maya created a charge of water and lightning. 

They shot their beams in unison as wave of heat and lightning is released. Maya couldn't hold her position any longer. Maya began to reform as she was ready to make her escape. The beam of lava went through her and instead of her falling, she was trapped inside a ball of magic. 

Maya slightly panicked as she began thinking of a plan as the orb flew closed to the titan. Bellroc smiled as Maya kept a cold expression. 

"Tell me Princess. Where are your pets?" Bellroc brought the bubble closer as Maya kept a stoic expression.

Maya spat on her as Bellroc grew upset.

"One way or another I'll find where they are whether you talk or not, but for now." Bellroc snapped his fingers.

Magical chains appeared on Maya's wrist as it floated upwards. Maya was on her toes as she tried to stand, she was too high to stand, but not low enough for her feet to touch the ground.

Maya stared at the ground as she tried pulling her wrist out, but failed.

"Since you refuse to tell me, I might as well have some fun while you're here. Let's see how fast you break." Bellroc smirks as their staff glows a bright orange. Maya prepared herself for punishment as she looked up from the ground.

"Do your worst, Bellroc."

A new emotion appeared on Maya's face, not fear but determined to endure this pain just to protect her loved ones.

Bellroc smiled as they raised their hand and lava floated around their hand.

"My apologies your highness." Bellroc had the lava float around her as it began to stick to her skin. Maya gritted her teeth as her skin began to sizzle.

The lava wrapped around her legs as Bellroc snapped their fingers. Soon enough the lava doubled as her skin began to crack.

Maya inhaled and exhales deeply as she refused to give Bellroc the satisfaction they wanted.

Bellroc backed up and swung her staff into Maya's stomach. Maya felt the air get knocked out of her as she began to cough loudly.

Before Bellroc could give Maya a chance to regain her composure they continued to hit her once again with the same move over and over again. Maya barfed out blood as it dripped down her jaw.