𝟶𝟶𝟷-𝙰𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

"-" means what's been said
'-' means thought
......................... ✿♥✿.........................

[Akios pov]

"That's enough training for today,thanks for accompanying me jack."
Jack is a twelve-year old boy living in the church with the other orphans,he aspires to be a magic knight,'the kid really has potential with that snow magic of his.'
"Akio, you're leaving tomorrow right?"
"ya,the capital is not that far from here. I'll go by broom first thing tomorrow morning,now come on let's get back for dinner."
"ok!"

————————————————————
[ 3 days before magic
knight entrance exam]

'What should I wear? I need to make a good first impression,a black pant and t-shirt should do,it would show off my lean muscles.'
"right,i've got everything...grimoire check,broom check,wallet with considerable amount of money i'm going to earn..check,well i'm ready to go."

"Take care, Akio."mom said as she came outside to bid me farewell.
"Take care,mom. I'll write you a letter once i've joined a squad,this time for sure."
"I know you will,good luck and love you."
"love you mom,goodbye."

———————————————————

[ 2 days before the magic knight entrance exam]

( Akios pov)

'Finally the capital is coming into view i've been flying for the entire day now my limbs are sour,not to mention it's nightfall.'
I landed in the busy streets of the market place,I maneuvered through the crowds finding my way to an inn.
'the entrance exam is the day after tomorrow,I came early just in case.'
Entering the inn I made my way to the desk.
"Hello,I need a room for one please."
"oh here you go,your room is the last door to the right on the first floor."
"thank-you."
"no problem dearie."

Just as I was about to reach my door, the door beside me opened and I bumped into someone.

"do you not look where you go?"
A man with silver hair and a braid in front of his face stood in front of me.

My jaw dropped as I stared at him.

This man....he is the most beautiful person i've ever seen. 'stop it Akio, your gay is showing.'

"well, do you have a tongue in that mouth of yours,I expect an apology."

'feisty,I see.'

"excuse me for not having a premonition that the door beside me would open in the next five seconds,if I had such a vision I would have stopped walking,but you do have my humblest of apologies,I will ask god to send me a vision every time a door opens."
'oh gosh,I didn't mean to insult this beautiful human.' I deadpanned.

"you dare insult the heir of house silva."
"......"
I believe my soul has left my body,I will pass on to the afterlife now.
'this man is from one of the leading royal families!!"
I need to handle this situation somehow.
"excuse me,normally peoples names aren't written on their forehead,next time i'll try telepathy to magically figure out their names."

'Theirs no point anymore,I can't change my personality in a split second.'

"you peasant! I will put you in your place,Mercury magic-"

"now now your highness, a person of your caliber shouldn't lose their nerve on such a small matter."
"get out of my sight."
"of course,goodnight your royal highness."
"you-"

By the time he said that I already shut my door and locked it,I sat on my bed and for the next few seconds blushed like crazy,I don't blush what is wrong with me.
'this wasn't really a conversation I should be blushing about but oh damn, he's beautiful,cold,mysterious and..my type.'
Great, just my luck.
'i'm gonna go and have a drink.'

Chatter filled the main hall where I entered,orders were being sent to the bar,drinks were handed out.The place wasn't crowded,thankfully.

I sat at the bar and ordered a cocktail,and the beautiful specimen claiming to be from house silva is sitting two seats away from me isolated from everyone else,having a drink.
'should I engage a conversation which will probably end in insults or not?'
'oh fuck it!'
I went over and sat beside him.
"hello good sir,I believe our earlier conversation was too rocky,may i ask for your name?"
He looked at me like I had grown a second head or something,
"didn't I say 'heir of house silva' or are you just that stupid?"

'I only know the minor details regarding the royal families and that was when I made a trip to the capital with a friend of my fathers,if I had known i'd be meeting him I would've asked for his name,gosh!' I desperately thought.

"I don't exactly know the details."
"I am nozel silva,captain of the silver eagles,you peasant."
"I see-wait what?! captain of the silver eagles?!"
"why don't you know such common information?"
"I never bothered to..you know learn about the royals,it was never a priority,are you here for the entrance exam?"
"I had work at headquarters,and who are you peasant?"
"please stop calling me that."
"a peasant will remain a peasant."
"i'm akio sasaki,from the village aros."
"are you working here?"
"someone's interested.."
"you are a source of minor entertainment peasant."
"I see,to answer your previous question,i'm here for the entrance exam."
"how old are you?more than half of the candidates each year are 15,you don't appear to be as such."
"ya i'm 20,I applied late due to personal reasons."
"i'll see your worth during the entrance exam then."
"doesn't necessarily mean i'll join your squad,your highness." I replied cheekily,something I never would've found myself doing.
"if you even have the privilege of joining my squad."
"we'll see,I bid you goodnight his royal highness nozel silva."
"tch."

'that's more or less an answer i'm assuming.'
'gosh i'm tired,i'll hit the bed and explore tomorrow.'

................. ✿♥✿................
𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝙽𝚘𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝟸𝟻 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝟸𝟿.
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚊, 𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚓𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜.
𝚋𝚢𝚎 (•̀ᴗ•́)و
𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜___𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺𝚢𝚘