- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [¿Panty theft?] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

↳ ❝ ["Connie I-I think we should break down...."
"Don't you mean break up?"] ¡! ❞

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❝ How about i choke you with these panties, Connie? ❞

.

❝Panty stealer!❞

This was written as a joke

-we1cum-

Y/n pov

Another day, another shitty hour at work. Gosh, a vacation would be nice right now. I drawled in my head.

The sound of the ćafe's doorbell chiming snapped me out of my mind.

A woody; manly scent filled my nostrils indicating that the unknown presence, was a man.

Tho, that didn't faze me I continued without looking up, I just went on with this man's order.

"Hello welcome to Castophie's Ćafe what can I get for you?" I asked with boredom.

"Black Tea, no added sugar please." Oh, what a befitting voice. That riled up something in me.

"Name?"

"Eren."

"That'll be $1.30, sir," I said while writing his name on the cup.

"Ok," He uttered monotonously in a deep voice as he dredged his hands into his pockets.

While this was befalling, I took the chance to view the way his veiny hands rummaged through his pockets for his wallet.

Oh through, it was a SIGHT to take in.

When he finally found it, he promptly renounces the money to me.

" I'm sorry about that. Had a hard time finding my wallet."

I, on the other hand, who's still in my little trace, kept on daydreaming about the smoothness of his voice which got me feeling things.

"Oh my, no worries! Your tea will be done soon. Please, take a seat, sir." I said with a blush on my cheeks.

His dreamy gaze got me nervous.