Informations

(Spoiler Alert!!! If you haven't read any of the books at are being promoted in this book, I suggest you read those books first before reading this one. Thank you, and please enjoy!)

In a large, endless blue tiled area where only the floor and the ceiling that reached about sky limits can be seen, but the walls are no where to be seen. there appears to be a young man wearing a green hoodie, a light green shirt under the hoodie, and black shorts. He is typing some stuff on a floating holographic computer.

???: Alright, just a few more minutes of coding and I'll finally have all three of them here...

A few minutes has past and the young man has finally finished his coding.

???: Finally... They'll be here any minute now...

The young man pulls out three large screen, each with a picture of a boy and their information.

(To better differentiate between the y/ns I'll give them their own name to better tell them apart. Note: these are not their official names, just names that I gave them)

???: Kano Momochi...

Owner - ImmortalGod1 ImmortalGod1
Personality - Stern, Stubborn
Shinobi level - Chunin
Chakra nature - Water
Kekkei Genkai - N/A
Books
Naruto - Completed
Shippuden - Ongoing
Boruto - N/A

???: Yuno...

Owner - BreakXerxes72 BreakXerxes72
Personality - Charming, Outgoing, and Energetic
Shinobi level - Jonin
Chakra Nature - Lightning
Kenkei Genkai - Copy jutsu
Books
Naruto - Ongoing
Shippuden - Confirmed
Boruto - Pending

???: Gadi Hatake...

Owner - BrandonMcgee7 BrandonMcgee7
Personality - Mix of Stubborn and Kind
Shinobi level - Genin
Chakra Nature - Lightning
Kenkei Genkai - The Ryugan
Books
Naruto - Ongoing
Shippuden - Confirmed
Boruto - Pending

???: And just to make sure that they don't freak out too much...

The young man starts to code the room into a large, wide forest. The young man was now in a spacey area surrounded by trees and besides a wide lake.

???: Everything is ready for their arrival...

One of his screens read "download complete", as three different human figures start to form with the use of binary.

???: They're here..!