Bonding?

(Y/N) POV

*Slight fluff*

I awoke the next morning by someone poking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Jason was signalling me to follow him. I sat up from the mattress and slowly started to stand up on my non-injured food. I then realised that I would not be able to get around while hopping around all the time. "H-Hey Jason" He turned around rather quickly. "H-How am I-I supposed T-To  get around W-Without falling over?" He stood for a minuet. Probably trying to think of how I would get around. I then saw his eyes slightly open a little further before taking off somewhere. I could hear him shuffling around his stuff until he came back with a rather old looking wheelchair. It had cobwebs stuck in-between the wheels and dust laying upon the seat. "Where did you get that from?" He didn't answer so he placed down and opened up the wheelchair. He probably got it from one of his victims. Poor Guy/Girl. I hopped over to the wheelchair and sat down. Jason then left the room and headed for the main room. I then proceeded to grab the hand rim/push rim and roll forward towards the main room. As I entered the room, I saw the same round wooden table holding the same rotting head and clothes upon it.  I looked over to Jason to see his back turned around. "Hey J-Jason" He turned around. "W-Who is that?" I said pointing towards the head. He looked towards the head then back to me. "M-M-Mother" He then turned around and carried on with is business. So that's Pamela Voorhees... Huh nice to meet you I guess... I came out of my senses when I saw that  Jason was coming over with two boles of food. He placed mine on my lap as well as he did when he sat down. I picked up the knife and fork that was on the plate and started to poke the meat. I looked up to Jason and saw that he had his mask up on top of his head while facing away from me. "Hey Jason.." He looked up. "T-This is N-Not human I-Is it?" He pulled his mask down and turned to me. He shook his head. No. Ok at least I now know I am not eating one of my friends. I looked down to my meal and started to eat. It kind of tasted like chicken and lettuce. At least it tastes nice.

 We finished our meal around 15 min later. I look out the window and saw that is was raining cats and dogs out there. I looked around the room again and spotted a fireplace with wood already in it. I rolled over towards the fireplace and looked for a lighter or something else to light the fire.#

*NO ONE POV*

Jason looked over towards the boy and saw that he was trying to find something to light the fire. He then walked to the tiny kitchen and opened a draw and grabbed a rarely used lighter. He closed the draw and walked over to the boy. He tapped his shoulder and the boy jumped surprisingly. "Stop making me jump like that" He said "Sorry" Jason replied. He then handed over the lighter to the boy. "Thanks" (Y/N) said. Jason nodded then walked off.

(Y/N) POV

Why is he acting so strangely I said in my mind. I shook it away and resumed to light the fire. It took it a while to burn the wood but eventually it came alight. I rolled back a bit to protect me from the sparks and flames. I put the brakes on the wheelchair and slumped down into a more comfortable position. I started to feel sleepy so I snuggled up to the chair and closed my eyes to rest.

JASON POV

* SLIGHT FLUFF*

I look over to (Y/N)? I think that's his name. And see that he has fallen asleep in the wheelchair I gave him. How can he be so relaxed when he is in the same room as a murderer? I saw him then shuffle in the chair and almost fall off. I ran up to him and caught him last second. I lifted him up to grant a better grip on his body. He's so small I didn't realise. I pick him up so his head is resting on my left arm and his legs are dangling down on my right. I then carry him to my/his bed and place him down on the worn out mattress. I lift the thin quilt and softly place it over his body to keep him warm. Hopefully the warmth from the fire spreads. I look back towards him and sense that his head is uncomfortable. So I search for a pillow or something to cradle his head in. Luckily I found a old pillow. I then made my way back over to his sleeping form and slowly and carefully lift up his head. I place the pillow below his head and then slowly place his head back down. He looks more comfy now. I walk out the room and close the door behind me. I walk towards the living room and sit down on the floor. I look up to what remains of my mom and sigh. Why am I being kind to this person. 

'Because they are different my boy'. How are they different?

 'You saw how they reacted when they found out you drowned in that lake.... He felt bad Jason'. 

He felt bad? I didn't know that was possible.

'Its possible my boy.. You just have to find the right people and luckily he is one of them'

I look over to my room where he is currently sleeping and think:

I hope so..

To be continued...