||𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞||

~ (Y/n's P.O.V) ~
I'm a 13 year old girl who lives in Derry, Maine. I have a few friends and one stupid twin brother. Richie fucking tozier he's a "fucknut" but he's also a good twin brother just annoying sometimes.

Not to mention he's gay it's obvious for me that he's inlove with his best friend eddie kaspbrak. I'm also inlove with my best friend bill denbrough.  But no one knows it only me and richie his brother Georgie denbrough went missing lately he wants to find him.

Tomorrow is the last day of school June 1989 I can't wait hopefully bowers won't be on us this summer. But I'm also nervous of what I'm going to do for my school summer essay next year.

I'll find out soon.

                      ~ (Richie's P.O.V) ~
I wake up to my alarm going off it was the last day of school. I put on my clothes and rush to y/n's room. "Get up bitch it's the last day of school"! I shout throwing a pillow at her  I found on the floor.

"Okay rich just get out so I can change" y/n wines. I walk out her room so she can change I grab my book bag and wait for y/n to come.

                                    ~
"Oh my god finally now we can go" I complained as y/n walks up to me. "Yeah now come on we're spoused to meet the others" y/n said as she walk out the door to get on her bike.

We both get to the school to see them standing outside of the school waiting for us "j-jeues what t-took so l-l-long?" bill question.
"Y/n she took a long time getting dressed" I see y/n roll her eyes as we all went into sperate classes.

~ (Eddie's P.O.V) ~
Me and y/n had a class together we sit by eachother in class. I wanted to tell her how I feel about richie but I'm scared she might not like me anymore.

"Hey y/n" I whispered so the teacher won't hear me even though we're beside eachother. "Yeah?" Y/n whispered back but gave me a confused look with it.

"Um can i tell you something please don't tell the others" my voice got shaky I can't believe I was gonna tell Richie's sister my secret.

"Yeah you can tell me anything and swear I won't tell the others" y/n had a faded smile I didn't care at all. I just went for it "Um y/n I'm gay and I think I have feelings for your brother".

Y/n's face went into shock she had no words but a smile creeped in her face moments later. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" I say without any hesitation at all. Y/n squeals loud for everyone to hear I cover my ears.

"Miss tozier" the teacher calls out. Y/n's face drop "s-sorry" y/n apologize as I uncovered my ears.

The teacher continues to teach the class like anyone was paying attention at all. "Omg I'm so happy for my best friend has a crush on my brother".

I thought after I was going to say that y/n wasn't going to me my best friend anymore but turns out she still is.

~
~ (Bill's P.O.V) ~
Me, Eddie , Richie , and y/n we're walking out of science class together Stan didn't have a Period with us he had math.

"It's like this church full of Jews right and in status this ain't like a super Jew eat's us" Eddie said as we walk through the classroom doors.

"How's it work?" I ask Eddie we were walking through a hallway full of students opening and closing their lockers.

"They slice the tip of his dick off" I started to laugh as Richie finished. "Well then standing with nothing left".

Me and y/n started to laugh as Stan can in and squeezed through me and eddie. "Hey guys!" Stan shouts I look over my shoulder to see stan's hand on me and eddies shoulder.