XXXVIII.V

( 38.5 )

OCTOBER 7, 2021
ORLANDO, FL

"I have a special surprise for you, Ari,"

I just wanna scream at how excited I am right now. I am on stage and just showed off my outfit of the night, which was a blue rhinestone type dress that I had picked out to represent my love for Cinderella— my favorite Disney Princess.

My cheeks blushed at Harry's comment and I couldn't help but smile, "What is it?" I played along.

"As some of you many know, Ari's favorite Disney Princess is Cinderella," Harry looked towards the crowd, pausing to let them scream. "I didn't get to take you to Disney world today like I wanted, but I did plan for something like it tonight."

I could feel my eyebrows scrunch together, I couldn't tell where he was going with this.

"So," he says as he places his microphone on it's stand, then walking towards me with his hand held out. "Would you like to dance?"

And suddenly, the song, "So This Is Love?" Came on and I let out a small giggle.

"Yes," I smiled and took his hand. He pulled me closed and placed his free hand on hip and held my hand loosely like Prince Charming would in the movie.

"So this is love? Mmm, mmm, mmm," the song sang over the speakers.

Harry began the sway, taking small steps to make a circle. We swayed gently to the music, Harry's eyes never leaving mine and a smile plastered on his face. I could stay like this forever.

"So this is love?" Harry sang softly to me and I smiled brightly, unable to speak literal words. "I love you, Ari."

My eyes widened, me? Love? Him? Love me?

"Really?" I asked, my eyes tearing up. He nodded, grinning like a little boy. "I love you too."

He breathed out a laugh and gently kissed me, cupping my cheeks softly. "I'll always love you," he said and in that moment

My life felt complete. This has to be a dream.

______________________