Part 1

"Izu don't worry about what Katsuki says it doesn't matter what he thinks" aika says proudly, I smile at her and shake my head "I know but its kacchan" I say looking at her. Here's a secret only aika and my mom knows well I'm gay and I like kacchan. "Izu I have an idea" I look at her confused "let's run away" I look at her like she's crazy "come on I mean It isn't he bothering you too much" I shake my head "I'm not leaving my mom" I say quietly. She smiles "why not tell her what your doing and that you'll visit on weekends or something. I look up at her and shrug "I don't know-" "-and you wont be alone I'll be there too" I sigh and Stand up "I guess... maybe" she smiles wide and grabs my arm "let's go since it's Friday we need to get to your house since we're all eating together" I laugh slightly and nod.

Time skip

"INKO" auntie mitsuki yells, I jump at the sudden noise and look at aika. "Izuku let's go to your room" she says smiling, auntie mitsuki pushes kacchan toward us "go talk to Izu and aika" she says to him and immediately starts talking to mom. Aika and I head upstairs and go to my room.

Bakugou pov (just for misunderstanding 😏)

I follow deku and aika up stairs and watch them close the door. I don't walk over to the door and immediately start listening in, "Izuku you should clean your room up" I hear aika say, "I know it's a mess" deku says back. I hear stuff moving around "Izu where did you put the thing" I lean back "oh it's under my bed" I here something hit the floor then aika speaking "Izu take them off" I look at the door confused and listen back in, "Okay but turn around first" "fine hurry up though" "yeah yeah" the room goes quiet except for a quiet rustle the the sound of a belt hitting the floor like a second later I hear aika "Izu it's to big" I knock on the door stopping whatever they're doing "huh" Aika says opening the door "Hag sent me up here" she nods and looks at deku then let's me in. I walk in and see deku wearing an outfit which is far to big for him "what the rich was going on in here" Aika smiles "we were going through izus clothes and he spilt a drink on himself" Aika says proudly. I growl and sit in his bed "why is your suitcase out are you going on vacation" deku smiles slightly "I guess you could say that... but don't ask my mom about it" I look at him suspiciously "why not" he scratches the back of his head nervously "she doesn't know yet" I continue to look at him confused. "Whe-" "-KATSUKI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND BRING IZUKU AND AIKA" I growl and start going downstairs "DONT YELL AT ME HAG"

Izukus pov

I look at aika confused and then start going downstairs we eat quietly until mom asked about school "oh schools fine" I say nervously mom smiles "what about you two" she says as she looks at aika and kacchan "Schools fun Izu and I always eat together at lunch" "Schools good" kacchan says uninterested.

Once everyone leaves

"Mom" i say quietly, she smiles at me "yes" "I know this is gonna sound bad and your probably gonna get really upset with me for asking" she looks at me worried "what is it Izuku" I look down "well um I kinda lied" she looks at me confused "about what honey" I smile slightly "school" we walk over to the couch and sit down "schools not going good the only good thing about it is aika" she looks at me concerned "and a random person suggested running away but I didn't want to leave you so they said that I could visit you on the weekends or something and that kinda made me want to you know..." mom gasps and looks at me sadly "Izuku..." she says sadly "if it's what you want but just know if you need something I'm always here for you" I nod slightly "also is aika telling her parents too" I shrug then look at her surprised "Im your mom I know everything"

MONDAY

"Okay aika let's go" I say leaving my house with a suit case, "why'd we decide so early" she says yawning over the phone "why not" I said excitedly "I can't believe that I'm actually going to go longer than a day without getting bullied by kacchan" I hang up and then start walking around aikas house. She comes out and we both head to the more abandoned part of town.