unfriendly introduction

I left school and waited at the main gate for the guys, but they are taking forever.

I still couldn't figure out who whispered 'you' to me in the hall earlier.

"Song Nabi"

Who?What? Oh...

"Yes," I respond, turning around.

"My name is Kang Taehyun. I'm a hunter and defender of this community. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions. Is that alright with you?" The man said.

Yeonjun's pov

"Is that alright with you?"

"Gyu, stop," I said, holding his arm.

"What? Why? We have to go meet Nabi, " he said.

"I know, but a hunter is with her right now," I said. We hid behind the school name sign, and I listened from afar.

"Nabi, I've been investigating your case and many others as well. Is it alright for me to ask about what happened to your family?" He asked.

"I already gave my statement of what I saw that night a long time ago," she said.

No no Nabi calm down, please. I can't transform here. My pulse jumped, and I felt the shift hiding myself behind Beomgyu.

"Don't move - gah ah,"I grunted, trying to stop the transition.

"Give me your hand," he said.

"No, they're too many people here. You can't stop it in front of everyone," I say.

"LOOK I TOLD THE POLICE BEFORE I WATCHED MY OWN BROTHER DIE AND THAT WAS NO ANIMAL ATTACK" She yelled.

"If you don't get in there, Gyu, and calm her down, he is going to transition in front of all these people," Ryujin said from behind me.

"I thought you were leaving," I asked.

"I am, but right now, this needs to be stopped," she says.

"Go, but be careful," I said to him.

He ran off to her and jumped between them.

"Hey Nabi, you alright? What did you say to her?" He questioned the hunter.

"Your friend and I were just chatting. That's all goodbye, Nabi. It was lovely meeting you, " he said and left.

"Ryujin, do it," I said.

She bites down into my shoulder and hen lets go. I feel the transition fade off.

"I'm not gonna be here anymore to save you from her, Yeonjun. You need to learn control before you hurt someone, and I don't mean her," she says, looking at Gyu. That being said, she leaves.