first part

*Jack's Pov*

I wake up at around 7 am with a really bad headache and it feels like I have a nail planted in my head that comes from my forehead to the back of my head. Anyway I decide to ignore it for now and get ready for work.
I take a quick shower and get dressed while I keep trying to ignore my headache but really it's killing me so after I'm done getting ready I go in the kitchen and take a paracetamol so that maybe it stops bothering me for at least a few hours but I put a pill of paracetamol in my purse just in case it starts bothering me again.
After that I check the time on my phone and I notice that Ellie texted me twice and since it's not so early I decide to check it real quick, maybe we have a case already.
When I open the chat I get a little disappointed since there is a picture of Gibbs walking in the bullpen but that isn't the disappointing part since Gibbs looks very cute, I really like seeing him with a coffee in his hand looking all serious and handsome while walking in the squad room, I can't help but smile every time; the disappointing and really annoying part is the underneath the picture, like seriously I'm tired of that thing

E: your boyfriend just came in the room, I'm sure he'll start searching for you if you don't show up👀
J: he's not my boyfriend and stop with that thing.

E: ok, calm down Jack

I don't reply to her and put my phone away, like seriously I don't have time for this and I didn't have coffee yet so I'm not even in the mood todeal with this and I hope Gibbs will bring me coffee like he usually does so that I get to see him without those three always looking at us and talking about us, anyway I get in the car and drive to NCIS headquarters.

*Gibbs' Pov*

I keep doing the paperwork from the case we closed yesterday and its really so boring, I don't like paperwork at all. Anyway I think that Jack is going to be late today since she hasn't shown up yet but I think she be here soon or at least I hope so since I kinda don't like staying in the bullpen because Bishop, Torres and Mcgee always talk about me and Jack, they think that we have a 'thing' but we don't, I mean I love her, she's beautiful and so amazing but I'm not sure if she feels the same for me, I mean I'm nothing special so for now it's best if we are just friends, well actually she's my best friend and also a bit more than that but yeah she's my best friend, I told her things I've never told anyone before because she just makes me feel safe enough to open up and be myself around her.
Anyway I stand up and leave since I need another coffee this way I can also get a coffee for Jack, I think she likes when I do that she always smiles so much when I bring her coffee and honestly it's so nice to start the day by seeing that beautiful smile of hers.
After a few minutes I come back to NCIS and go up to Jack's office to see if she arrived and there she is, smiling at me as I enter her office but still I can see that there's something wrong maybe she's not feeling well or something so I go to her and put the coffee on her desk "Thank you, Cowboy" she says but doesn't look up at me like she always does "Is there something wrong, Jack?" I ask as I put my hand on her back "Just a headache, don't worry" she replies "Did you take something for that?" I ask, I don't like when she doesn't feel well, maybe she should've stayed at home today "Yeah, but I'm still waiting for it to do its job" she says as she puts her hand on her forehead and I start to gently rub my hand on her back "You feel like working today or you want to go home?" I ask nicely, I don't want sound like I'm forcing her to do something since she could get irritated by that and could make her feel worse "No, it's ok. I can work, really you don't have to worry" she says as I hold her close to me while rubbing my hand on her back, we're both so into this beautiful moment it feels so good to be like this with her, she really makes me happy.
After some seconds she puts an arm around my waist and I can't help but kissing her on the top of the head and she smiles slightly "I always worry about you, Jack, even if you don't want me to" I say as I run my hand through her hair "Are you coming downstairs when you feel better? Ziva and Tony are coming to visit the team later since they came to DC for the holidays" I ask her but I don't expect a 'yes' as an answer since well Tony can be very irritating at times "I'll try, but I'm not sure" she replies "Ok, I'll go downstairs now, you need anything?" I ask softly "No, thank you Cowboy" she says and looks so cute while saying that "Ok, I'll come back later to see how you're feeling if I don't see you downstairs" I say and she looks up at me, I smile slightly at her and caress her cheek "Why so kind today?" she asks and honestly that question makes me chuckle a little "Because you're not doing ok, because you're my friend and I'm always kind with you" I say while I keep smiling at her and she smiles back at me "Ok Cowboy" she says smiling at me "See you later, Jack" I say as I go out of her office and go back in the bullpen, honestly I don't think I'll be able to concentrate on my paperwork after a moment like that with Jack.
Anyway as I enter the bullpen I see Tony staring at me so I pass next to him and head slap him "Ouch! What was that for?" he asks as I go to sit at my desk "You were staring at me" I reply as I try to continue my paperwork but I can't concentrate "What ya doing, Gibbs?" Tony asks as I try to look busy "Huh? Ehm...nothing, paperwork" I say but I can see that he's not convinced about that "You sure? I mean you seem distracted" I roll my eyes "I'm sure" I answer very annoyed "so you're not thinking about the lady you just went to visit in her office? What's her name? Oh yeah, Jack" he asks with a kinda proud look on his face and honestly I hate when he does that and also how the heck does he know that I'm thinking about her? Is it that obvious? "I'm not thinking about her and anyway it's none of your business" I say and obviously I lied when I said that I'm not thinking about her "So...when can I meet your girlfriend?" Tony asks and I know that he's referring to Jack but she's just a friend so "I don't have a girlfriend" I say in a really firm tone of voice "That's not what I heard" he states while smiling and looks at Bishop and Torres "Well you heard wrong" I say very annoyed and keep trying to do my paperwork "So you and Jack aren't a couple?" geez he's so annoying I can't concentrate now well I couldn't have been able to do that in the first place but anyway he's annoying.

*Jack's Pov*

A few minutes after Gibbs left the medicine I took starts doing it's job and I start to feel a little better well honestly it was so nice to have Gibbs here before, he was so kind and really made me feel better, I really like when he acts like that with me.
Anyway I stand up and go downstairs in the bullpen and as Gibbs hears me coming he looks up at me while I go down the stairs. There's also another man in the room who I don't recognize and he's staring at me honestly I don't like it, he's making me feel very uncomfortable but still I try not to give that much importance and go say 'hi' to Ziva and who I assume is her daughter Tali so the weird guy here must be Tony "Hey Ziva" I say as I approach her "Hey Jack" she replies and hugs me, I hug her back but not as tight and after a few seconds I let go of her "This is Tali" she says as she gestures at the little girl standing next to her "Nice to meet you, Tali. I'm Agent Sloane, but you can call me Jack" I say as I bend down to be at her same hight "Nice to meet you too, Jack" Tali says and looks at me "Oh and this is my husband, Tony" Ziva says as she indicates Tony "Nice to meet you" I say as I stand back up "Nice to meet you too, Jack" he says and looks at me in a weird way "So...you're Gibbs' girlfriend huh?" he adds and I look quite shocked "What?! No" I say and he smiles slightly "That's not what I heard " he says as he keeps smiling slightly "Well you heard wrong" I say very annoyed by that and he looks at me smiling so hard which that annoys me even more and I have no idea on why he's doing that so I look at him questioningly "That's the same thing Gibbs said before" he says as he keeps smiling and looks at Gibbs and then back at me "Well I thought that Hollis Mann was the exception, didn't think you were into blondes and also she was the one and only Gibbs whisperer" Tony says and honestly I don't know how to feel about that like I know he said that just to annoy me or to make me jealous but it doesn't work.
Gibbs, as expected, doesn't reply to what Tony stated and continues working "I mean, if Jack has been in the Army I'd think that you started to hang out with her more just because you wish you were with Hollis Mann, I mean it's obvious that you miss her otherwise I don't understand why you have a love interest for this woman" he says hoping to have a reaction from Gibbs but he keeps ignoring him and honestly I'd like Gibbs to say something about this since Tony is saying things about the two of us.
The phone on Gibbs' desk starts ringing and he answers the call and after some seconds he hangs up "Dead Marine, grab your gear" he says and goes to the elevator, the other agents grab their backpacks and go with him, I look at them leaving and then go up in my office to continue working.
After some minutes I hear someone knocking at the door "Come in" I say as I keep working "Grandma Jack?" I hear a child like voice coming from the doorway and I immediately look up from my files, I'm really shocked and surprised about hearing those words, I mean I've never been called that way before and honestly I don't even know how I feel about this "No Tali, it's just Jack" I say and she comes to me as she looks at me with puppy eyes "But aba said that I have to call you like that because you and grandpa Gibbs are a couple" she says, I can't believe this! That idiot! Just because he thinks that Gibbs and I are together doesn't mean that we are and honestly this is the last thing I needed, I already have those three always talking about me and Gibbs plus today isn't a good day also what he said before wasn't nice so if he just came to destroy me today he can go back home.
Tali keeps looking at me and holds her arms out at me "Up" she says in a really cute tone of voice, she sounds so innocent like that anyway I sigh a little and pick her up, I make her sit on my laps and she keeps looking at me "What is it, Tali?" I ask as I try to keep working "What are you doing?" she asks but I know that that's not what she wanted to say in fact she took a few seconds ask that question as if she was trying to change the subject but I decide to ignore that and answer the question "I'm working on some papers from the case we closed yesterday" I reply and keep working while I keep an arm around her so that she doesn't fall down "Do you have a case now?" Tali asks me as I try to concentrate on what I'm doing "Yes we do, but I haven't received any file or information yet so I finish this in the meantime" I reply and keep working.
There is silence for a few minutes and the situation gets a little awkward but then Tali breaks the silence "Do you love grandpa Gibbs?" I roll my eyes, there it is, the question she's been craving to ask, I'm sure that there's Tony behind this anyway I try to stay calm and just answer the question as nicely as I can although its very hard "Tali?" I question "Yes?" she replies and looks at me "Why are you asking me that question?" I ask as I finish my paperwork "Well it looks pretty obvious that you love him but aba wanted me to ask you anyway" she says, I knew it! I'm getting even more mad now and my headache is killing me, like once or twice I get that, he doesn't know me so asking is legit but he's been continuing with this thing for an hour and a half now so honestly I'm sick of this, I don't even want to answer that question so I keep working even though I'm done with the paperwork.

Hope you like the one-shot there other two parts, hope you like it and let me know what you think about it