third part

*Gibbs' Pov*

It's been five days and Jack since I last saw Jack, she hasn't shown up to work and I'm so worried about her so I'll go to her place to see if she's ok well the case is done, at the end it was the wife who killed Petty Officer Henderson because he didn't want to divorce from her and she had a lover and other stuff, honestly it was quite boring and luckily I finished my paperwork so that tomorrow, Christmas Eve, I don't have to work so since now it's about 7 pm I decide to go to Jack's place.
I get in the car and start driving, I start thinking again about that moment in Jack's office and I smile a little bit just the thought of it, anyway after some time I arrive at her place and get out of the car to knock on the door, I'm so nervous, she opens the door after just a few seconds but after she sees me she closes it again "Jack please let me in, I need to talk with you, please" she opens the door and I manage to go in before she closes the door again "She was the exception uh? She was the exception not me!" she says and she sounds so mad "you are the exception, Jack" I say gently trying not to make her get even more mad that she is right now "No I'm not." she says still very mad at me for apparently what Tony said but anyway I get closer to her but she takes a few steps back "No. Stay away from me." she says, geez I really messed up this time but I try to get closer to her again "Why?" I ask in a soft voice "Because you don't love me. And if Jenny Shepard was still alive you two would still be together by now. So leave me alone." she says in a very angry tone of voice "No" I say matching her tone of voice "Yes" she says in the same way "No" I say and now we're basically arguing "Why?" She asks "Because I love you. I've got rid of rule 12 for you, and I know I broke the rule with Jenny but that was just a mistake and she was my boss" I explain "Oh yeah now don't dare to excuse yourself by saying that she was your boss so technically it doesn't mean that you broke the rule." She says and at this point she is just getting more mad each second but she has to know how things are so I won't stop now "What did you understand from 'I made a mistake and broke the rule' ? And I did things for you that I didn't do for anyone else" I explain "For example?" This is going to be a long conversation "You don't think that I bring coffee to anyone else, do you? Or that I talk to when I have problems? Or that I have a connection with anyone else like I do with you? Or that I like spending time with someone else rather than you, do you?" I mention just a few examples for now hopefully this will bring us somewhere " wow. So you can be a good friend, what a news. You just see me as your colleague and your friend. Nothing more. And I'm sure that you did way more things for Jenny or for that blonde you dated...what was her name? Oh right Hollis Mann." She says and honestly I would roll my eyes now because that's a bit annoying to hear but I'm not going to do that "Hollis Mann wasn't my colleague and she left me. There wasn't a strong bond like I have with you. She left me because she didn't accept me for who I am like you do. She found someone better for her and left me." I reply but I don't think that that would do anything "yeah. But sure you had a relationship with her and kissed her." She says "yeah but that was long time ago, they don't exist for me anymore. Now there's only you." I affirm but I don't know how this will end "yeah sure." Great she doesn't believe what I say so what am I even doing here now? But for sure I don't want to give up, this is too important "why are you being so jealous all of a sudden?. We just talked about them. Nothing else happened." I ask and she looks around and after a few seconds she replies in a soft tone of voice "because I love you. I love you since the first day we met but I'm not sure that you feel the same for me..." I smile slightly and feel so happy in this moment I...it's amazing to hear those three words coming out of her mouth "well I love you too. And I wasn't sure you felt the same for me too..." I say softly and now she's the one smiling and I can't help but leaning forward and kissing her and she exchanges the kiss. After a few seconds we stop kissing and I look at her intensively "it's always been you, Jack, you're the right one for me, you have no idea on how much I love you" I say and she smiles at me while she looks at me as intensively " I love you too ,Cowboy " she says and it's back to Cowboy finally! I missed being called that way and I missed her so much, I hold her tight close to me by putting my hands on her back at the height of her waist after she lets me and keep looking at her intensively, she's so beautiful, her eyes are sparkling in the dark by reflecting the moonlight coming in through the window, honestly I can't take my eyes  of her and she keeps looking at me in the same way and now I really can't resist any longer, she really looks like an angel, she's my angel, my savior, my everything, I slowly start to get closer to her with my head, she looks at what I'm doing and doesn't step back so I get even closer and stop when our lips are just a few millimeters away and look at her as both our eyes keep flicking from each other's eyes to each other's lips, we both want it so much so I kiss her and she kisses me back, I hold her closer to me as we continue kissing and she wraps her arms around my neck, this is literally the best feeling ever and I'm so happy that this is happening, I don't want to let go of her, one thing leads to another and somehow we end up in the bedroom.

*Jack's Pov*

I wake up at around 8 in the morning and I notice Gibbs' arms around me and he holds me tighter as I try to move which that makes me smile so hard but after a few minutes he lets go of me and I manage to get up, I put on his shirt and go in the kitchen to prepare some coffee and some food and after some time I hear footsteps "Jack, sweetie did you see where I left my shirt?" He enters the room "Wow" he adds "what?" I ask smiling "You're beautiful" he says and walks over to me, he hugs me from behind and I keep smiling "You look great with my shirt on" he says and kisses me on the cheek "Sorry it was the first thing I found, it was very dark and didn't want to wake you up" I say and keep cooking "Don't worry, at least you left me my pants" he chuckles that sweet laughter is the best sound to hear in the morning, he pours the coffee in two cups and I put the food in two plates then we both go to dining room and start having breakfast "Honey?" He says after some minutes "Yeah?" I reply while smiling "what about spending Christmas together?" He asks "But there's the Christmas party at Ellie's place" I remind him as we both finish eating "Yeah but I want to spend Christmas with you" he replies and he looks so cute while saying that "Ok" I reply "We could go to my cabin and spend the day there, we could go for a walk in the woods, light up a fire, make s'mores or do anything you want" he says and honestly how could I say no to that? "And why would I want to spend Christmas with you?" I ask "Because you love me so much and you like to spend time with me" he says and well he's not wrong "Yeah ok" I reply "So?" He asks just to have a confirmation of what I intend to do "I'll spend Christmas with you" I say and smile slightly "Good" he says and kisses me, I kiss him back and when we end the kiss I caress his cheek "Anyway if you want we can go to the party today, since it's Christmas Eve and the party is tonight, and come home early maybe you can spend the night at my place so we leave immediately in the morning" he suggests "Yeah...that could work" I confirm "Yeah but honey going to the party means that you'll have to see Tony and after what happened I don't think that that's the best option" he says and holds my hand "Nah, it's ok" I say "Ok, just don't kill Tony, Tali needs a father even though he's an idiot" I chuckle slightly "I'll try" I say "Ok so does that mean that I'll have to keep an eye on you?" He asks "maybe" I reply and caress his cheek "Ok" he says and looks at me. We clean up everything and go get dressed, I also prepare my duffel bag and we go back downstairs in the living room "Sweetie?" I say and sit on the couch "Yeah?" He asks as he sits next to me "What about we go today to your cabin and don't go to the party? We could do everything you said today and honestly I don't even want to go at Ellie's place and have everyone staring at us" I ask "that sounds like a good idea" he replies and kisses me on the cheek "Good, so shall we go now?" I ask "Yep, let's go" he stands up and goes out to put my stuff in his car, I stand up and go out, I lock the house and get in his pickup.

*Gibbs' Pov*

After a few minutes we arrive at my place, I rush inside and go pack my duffel bag, a few moments later I rush back out and get in the car, I give Jack a quick kiss and start driving again. A little while later we arrive to the cabin and I bring our stuff in, we then go for a walk in the woods and honestly it's so relaxing, just us walking hand in hand in the snow, we also have a snowball fight at some point, we laugh so hard and have lots of fun, she makes me so happy I wish this moment could last forever. We come back home at around dinner time and we light up the fire in the fireplace together, then I start to cook something for dinner and Jack goes out to look at the stars but after a few minutes I hear her saying "Gibbs! Gibbs! Come" I go to her almost running worried that something happened but when I arrive there I see her standing in the snow completely fine and holding a little kitten in her arms, I smile at the sight of her like that, I go to her and hug her from behind "look, it's so cute. I found it in the snow and it's quite wet but still cute" she says and I kiss her on the cheek "Yeah it is cute and maybe we should go inside and dry him up a bit" I suggest "Yeah that's a good idea" she says and we go inside, we dry the kitten and talk a little, we joke and laugh a lot, we have dinner and finish to put the last things on the Christmas tree that I prepared a few days ago then we pet the kitten while sitting on the couch. She has her hand on my chest and snuggles closer to me, I put my arm around her shoulders and we keep looking at the kitten. After some time she takes her phone to take a picture of the kitten but after she turns it on she looks at me "Ehm...Jethro?" She says and I smile at her "Yes, my love" I ask "It's one in the morning, merry Christmas sweetie" she says and we both smile at each other "Merry Christmas to you too, honey" I say and we kiss.

The End

Hope you liked reading this slibbs Christmas one-shot, let me know what you think about it and thank you so much for reading it
I wish you all who celebrate Christmas and very merry Christmas (even though I'm late)
Love you all <3