Chapter 2

Lisa just took her first step in unknown territory, or at least what it felt like. She couldn't believe she was in Italy. Her dream home. After all the savings she has done and the money she got from her parents she finally could live in a small cottage in northern Italy.

She started to cry as she took the first glance at the cottage. It was a picturesque and quaint little cottage. It had a small number of flowers, but Lisa didn't care. She knew she always could plant some tulips and roses, and add some more if she fancied. Inside the cottage was dusty and gray. She knew she needed to do some painting. She thought of white ceilings and she really wanted to embrace the rustic architecture the cottage had. But before that, she really needed to be familiar with the town as a new habitant.

She took her white bicycle with a woven willow basket at the front and wandered around town. There were hills and some windmills on the landscape. It was beautiful with all the colours in the sky and the alley was surrounded by beautiful flowers. The town had some medieval and roman buildings. Everything was so gorgeous. In the late evening she came to an alley on the border of the town as she turned left she drove over a guy on a corner. The guy looked at her weirdly and started to cuss her out in Italian. Lisa excused herself in bad Italian and the guy realized she wasn't a native Italian.

"You're not from here, are you?"

Lisa nodded and asked: "Are you okay? Do you want me to call the ambulance?"

The guy shook his head and tried to stand up. Lisa tried to help him, but he dismissed her request. He then asked for her name.

"Lisa. You?"

"Leo. What are you doing tonight?" he continued.

"Nothing, why?"

"There's a small concert a couple of blocks away. Do you wanna come?" Leo asked.

"Uh, sure" Lisa replied a bit suspicious

He took her to a club-like building, it looked like it was made of cement. She followed him to a backdoor and to a dressing room. The room was filled with some other guys. Apparently, it was his bandmates. She saw some girls getting on the bandmates, which made Lisa a bit uncomfy. She hid behind Leo, who explained to her that he is the lead singer in the band. He then took her out of the room and to a room full of people jamming to the band playing. It must've been 200 people in there. Lisa and Leo danced for a couple of hours, and when the light hit them perfectly Leo kissed her in the middle of the room. Lisa has never been kissed before. Heck, never did she even practice. She was nervous and their mouths were all over the place.

He stopped and looked her in the eyes and said: "come".

He took her to another room backstage and started to kiss her more and pushed her to the sofa.

"Call me daddy and rub my nipples" he whispered as he laid on top of her.

Lisa did as he pleased and Leo took off his shirt and kissed her more. As the atmosphere heated he turned and had her on top. He grabbed her ass under her dress and smacked the left butt cheek. She moaned and then pushed him away.

"I'm not ready yet..." she said and run away.