⭐️┊͙𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁. 𝟭𝟳» 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴

basically you got a tattoo somewhere where it isn't noticeable and this is just their reaction to seeing it also this is a request <3
————————————————————————

Seong Gi-Hun
When you were younger you got a tattoo in your inner bottom lip out of impulse, sometimes you forget you even have. One day you bit your inner bottom lip which made you pick at it, Gi-hun looked over at you which made you look at him. His jaw was on the floor.
"You ok Gi-hun?"
"Y/n y-your lip"
"What about it?"
"YOU'VE HAD A TATTOO THIS WHOLE TIME AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME??"

Sae-byeok
Sorry that the Sae-byeok one isn't gender neutral hope you guys don't mind
———————————————————
Before you started dating Sae-byeok you got a tattoo under your boobs. She found out two months into your relationship when you guys got more comfortable changing in front of each other. While you lifted your shirt she took a quick glance and noticed your tattoo, she thought it was pretty cool but was also kind of offended he didn't know sooner.

Cho Sang-woo
Not that long ago you got a tattoo under your armpit and didn't tell Sang-woo, you wanted it to be a surprise. When you woke up from a nap you stretched your arms (as one does when they wake up) and you just happened to be wearing a tank top. While you were too busy stretching your arms you didn't even notice Sang-woo's shocked expression as he stared at your tattoo. He looked like you just told him you slept with his mom or something.

Ali Abdul
Ever since you could remember you've had a tattoo on the bottom of your foot. When you came back from work both tired and sleepy, all you wanted to do is sleep. You walked into your shared room not even noticing Ali that when you took off your shoes and socks you didn't even see his surprised face. He didn't mind you having a tattoos or anything it was your body anyways he was more so shocked.

———————————————————————