EPISODE 5:CEPHEUS'S CROWN

‼️IN THIS EPISODE THERE'S A SCENE WITH INAPPROPRIATE SPEECH, NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNGER READERS PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️

SCENE 1.

INT. PLANET STAR-BATTLEFIELDS-RANDOM PLACES

From the magically glowing beautiful planet, Star had become full of dark clouds as hails along with thunderstorms was swallowed. The Space ships of the Spaced Invaders had arrived, as they landed their armies, they seemed to never end, the gargoyles, with vampires and werewolves were the front soldiers, as Banshees were sitting at the back of their royal dogs, the Hellhounds, Manticores followed and at the end The Guardians walked out along with the Spaced invaders and Joki, wearing their armors, but they were greeted by Ophiuchus.

Aries-Ophiuchus!

Cancer-You're alive?

Ophiuchus looked at Cancer and smiled.

Ophiuchus-You didn't have to bring all these armies to conquer a frozen kingdom.

Taurus-Your gift always fascinated me

Aquarius-I am glad you are back with us my friend.

Ophiuchus smiled as Libra looked at him.

Ophiuchus-Where's Virgo?

Scorpio-We don't know.

Pisces-Time to end this

Everyone touched Pisces as the Guardian of the twin fish teleported them to the main castles and the throne room where Cepheus was still sitting, and his guards were looking on.

Aries-That is my throne!

He went and he got the crown and put it on his head.

Sagittarius-What do we do with the soldiers?

Aries-Slaughter them!

Libra-No.

Leo-No?

Libra-Aries.

Aries-It's your majesty!

Libra kept quiet.

Everyone looked at Aries as Cepheus smirked.

Ophiuchus(whispering)-Take off the crown Aries.

Aries-This is mine!

Ophiuchus looked at Cepheus.

Cepheus-Twists of fate will tempt the heart, to the most purest of the might.

Aquarius-Arrest him.!

Cepheus was arrested and thrown to the royal prisons.

Aries-Now kill every single one of them.!!!

Leo-Aries as your general I must ask you for mercy.

Aries-Mercy?