#4

💭💭💭💮💮💭💭💭

>Making up<👅💦

Y/N's POV

I sit around moping because of my recent break up with Ariana.

I really miss her and it's been a week since we last talked. The last time we talked was when we broke up and a lot of tears were shed.

I've tried calling and texting her but she won't answer. I even went by her brothers, Frankie's, apartment but she wasn't there.

I currently stared at the TV across the room in our apartment.

The TV was on mute as I watched 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' for the fifth time today.

As I sat there I heard a key and the door being unlocked. Only two people had the key Ari and me.

That could only mean one thing. She's here. I finally can see her. I take the applesauce that was sitting on the table across from me. I busy myself and put a scoop into my mouth.

As she enters the apartment I can hear her heels clicking onto the wood floor. I look down at myself I was wearing a black V neck and some Nike sweatpants that were cuffed at the ankle.

My hair in a messy bun on top of my head.
To go to our bedroom you have to past the living room and that is how we first see each other.

"Y/N I thought you were going to be at work?" she asks her voice a bit raspy.

'Oh how I missed that voice'. I thought

"I um called in." I say.

"Oh. I'm going to get my clothes so you don't have to worry." She walks to our room without saying another word.

I follow behind her. I have to I haven't seen her in a week I just want to be in her presence.

As I follow behind her she walks into our room. She heads straight to the closet a huge bag in her hand.

She starts taking her clothes off of the hangers folding them and putting them into the bag.
I can't watch her leave and pack.

"So where are you staying?" I ask as take another scoop of the applesauce.

"At my friends house." she replies nonchalantly.

That explains why she wasn't at Frankie's "Oh okay."

"Why are you in here? Weren't you just watching a movie?" she asks.

This is bad. She would always want me in her presences when we were together. I mean what changed I know we broke up but I miss her and I don't know if the feeling is mutual.

"I was but I wanted to come in here with you." I reply.

She reaches for something but she can't get it so I go behind her getting it for her. I hand it to her. My front against her back.

"T-thanks." she mumbles. She's squirming. I put the applesauce to the side.

I smirk at her as she just stands there looking at the clothes.

"Babe, are you okay?" It just slips out but she doesn't notice.

"I'm fine." She says as she shakes her head as if to get rid of dirty thoughts.

I was still behind her and she still had the shirt in her hand. She began folding it just to turn around and put it in the bag.

She pushes me away from her making my back hit the wall.

"Fuck it." she whispers.

She grabs my shirt pulling me down to her. Her lips brushing against mine. It felt like magic.