#17

Ariana & Y/N ~ Lazy Day??

####

I awoke next to my girlfriend Y/N. She was already awake and just laying there running her hand through my hair.

"Morning" I looked up at her and kissed her cheek. "Mornin' baby. What do you want to do today?" She bent down and kissed my forehead. "Could we have a lazy day?" I kissed her lips this time "of course Y/N" she kissed my lips back. "Yay" I kissed her lips again.

She rolls over me and rests herself on her forearms. "Does this lazy day involve sex?" She kissed my lips and pulls away with a high smirk across her face. "Only if it involves breakfast in bed" within seconds Y/N's off the bed and on her feet making her way downstairs towards the kitchen.

I got bored waiting in bed alone with not much to do. So I climb slowly out of bed and put on one of Y/N's tops to cover my half naked body.

I walked downstairs as quietly as I possibly could and finally stood at the kitchen door.

Admiring Y/N's bare body in nothing but her briefs and sports bra standing over the stove making my breakfast.

That by the way smelt delicious. "Ariana!"

Y/N's raspy and loud voice made you jump. "What happened to breakfast in bed?"

"I got bored waiting for you" I said with a pout walking over to her and wrapping your arms around her naked torso. She planted a kiss on the top of my head as I pulled away.

Y/N continued making breakfast as I sat on the counter top opposite to the stove. Shortly after, breakfast was ready.

"Are we going back up to bed? Or?"

"No, but we will afterwards" I replied with a cheeky grin on my face.

"Good, I don't want crumbs in our bed" she kissed my lips again before handing me the plate with my breakfast on. I ate my breakfast sitting on the counter and Y/N stood next to me eating her's. Once we were both finished she took both our plates, put them in the sink, and walked in-between my legs.

She lent in kissing me sweetly at first but then began to get rough. One hand was firmly set on my waist as the other was on my thigh. I had my hands wrapped around her neck tugging on her short brown hair as I wrapped my legs around her, pulling Y/N's body closer to mine.

Her tongue slid into my mouth as her hands moved to under my thighs. She pulled me up off the counter top and carried me upstairs.

We both pulled away from the kiss and my lips began planting soft wet kisses along her jaw and neck.

Once we were back upstairs to our bedroom she placed me down onto the bed. I shuffled up to the top of the bed as she crawled over me. Y/N peppered kisses along my neck and collarbone. Her hands went under my shirt and behind my back, unclasping my bra. Y/N's hands slowly trailed down my stomach leaving behind goosebumps.

Once her hands got to the hem of my shirt it was off and over my head. Her lips found their way to the tops of my boobs as her hands slid my bra straps down my arms and off my body completely. She kissed each nipple and sucked it before returning to my lips.

I rolled Y/N over so now she was on the bottom. I grind myself over her crotch making me even wetter than I was before. I felt Y/N harden beneath me as he sat up and marked my neck. I moved my leg over so I  were no longer straddling her. Pulling down her briefs and slowly and seductively pulled down my own panties. Once fully off Y/N grabbed my thigh so I straddled her again "ride me Ariana" I lined myself up on Y/N's hard member and plunged down on her quickly.

Y/N tilted her head back, eyes closed and mouth a gape. I rolled my hips slowly, adjusting to her  size before I started bouncing up and down on her. Y/N's hands found my hips and guided me along her member. Not after long Y/N began meeting my bounces, thrusting into me causing her to go deeper inside of me hitting that spot within me. Y/N got impatient and flipped us both over so she could relentlessly pound into me. Still hitting that spot within me, I reached my high.

"Y/N, I- I'm gonna"

"hold on baby, a bit longer". Y/N's thrusts began to get sloppy indicating that she was close. I couldn't hold my climax back any longer and I clenched around Y/N.

"Oh-Ariana" she groaned/moaned out my name numerous times as I continued clenching my walls around her member. We both reached our highs around the same time, me first. Me releasing onto Y/N made her climax peak as she shot her hot liquid inside of me. Y/N fell onto my now sweaty body as we kissed once more.

This time it being sweet and filled with love. She rolled off of me and pulled me into her chest. "What's next on the list for our lazy day?" She asked kissing my hair making me laugh.

####
A/N

Ok guys so who would you like to be in the next one..? Let me know please..

💭💭💭