Bad dreams and video games

Uhhhh- Kinky shit, I don't know..

Dnf smut/fluff

Topics for smutshots: Thigh riding, cock warming, spanking, praising, teasing, pet names, edging, overstimulation, choking, switching positions, switching roles, bondage, blindfold, vibrators, dildos, humping, grinding, biting, licking, blow job, degrading, public sex, bathtub sex, phone sex, the vibrator in public thing, skirts, lingerie, hoodies, sex on the counter, Snapchat pics, flirting, thigh gang, hips/ waist gang, ass gang, chest gang, belly gang, neck gang... Uhh...

Comment/ suggest other "topics" if you would like to see them?

Topic(s) of choice for current chapter: thigh riding, cock warming, degrading, pet names, daddy kink, edging, overstimulation, switching positions, teasing, praising, biting, licking, hip gang, ass gang, grinding, humping...

In this little story, the Dream team live in the same house. The three gamers are in their rooms working on videos and such.  George gets bored and goes to Dream's room to find patches, and things take off from there..

No one's POV:

The three boys were in their rooms either streaming, editing, or procrastinating their editing *ahem*,  George. Sapnap was streaming in his room while Dream was editing a video in his own room, and George-.. George was bored out of his mind. So, in order to cure his boredom, the brunette left his quarters to go find Patches. George was rather fond of Patches, for you see, she was the perfect comfort buddy. The brunette walked down the hall that connected the three boys' rooms, plus a bathroom, and walked towards Dream's room. George was thinking that Patches would be in there since that's her usual hang- out spot. As George opened Dream's door, he saw Patches on the bed in the corner of the room; her head perking up as she heard someone open the door. Next to the bed, the brunette noticed Dream- sitting at his desk- staring at his computer, appearing to be editing a video.

George made his way to the large bed, and laid down next to Patches, softly petting her fur. He felt her purring against his hand-  the calming noise making him feel quite tired. George felt his eyes struggle to stay open as he realized he was slowly falling asleep.

Dream POV:

I was editing a video that needed to be finished by Friday. It was Sunday, so I decided to take my time and work on editing in small portions during the week. I suddenly heard the door open, and heard George shift his attention to Patches who was on my bed. I didn't turn around to talk to him though; I wanted to keep editing.

The room was filled with quiet purring from Patches along with the tapping of keys on my keyboard, and the clicking of my mouse. I turned around at one point to see if George was still in my room- he was, but I didn't expect him to be sleeping on my bed.

No one's POV:

Dream took off his headphones and placed them on his desk as he got up from his gaming chair. The taller boy walked over to his bed to where the sleeping Brit now laid along with Patches sleeping beside him. Dream sat next to George on the bed, and admired how pretty he looked when asleep. He admired how peaceful he looked as the light from the cracks in the blinds shone on his face. The blonde smiled, and leaned down to give the brunette a kiss on his forehead. However, the brunette suddenly rose from his slumber- startling both Dream and Patches.

Dream: "WoAH- George?!?"

George: *Out of breath* "Augh- Uh- Sorry.. Dream?? What the hell??" *He spoke in a tired yet confused/surprised tone*

Dream: "You.. Fell asleep.. You ok? Did you have a nightmare or something?" *He looked at the smaller boy with a concerned expression on his face*