Dreamnap "Luxurious Thighs~"

(Don't want to add that whole "topics list" anymore)

Dream and Sapnap live together in this story.

Saturday, April 12th, 11:43 Am

Sapnap was laying in his bed. He wasn't asleep; he was on his phone scrolling through social media. The Texan was laying on his stomach, on top of his bed sheets, facing the headboard. The brunette was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a black hoodie. Sapnap didn't like to sleep with socks on, so he wasn't wearing them at the moment. Birds could be heard outside of the boy's slightly opened window- singing their lovely tunes as he continued with his scrolling.

Sapnap had been on his phone for 3 hours now, for he had woken up at around 8:45 Am. The boy was starting to get bored of looking at a screen for so long (ironically), so he tossed the phone aside and flipped himself over so that he was now laying on his back. Sapnap now had his arms on his stomach, and his legs were spread out on top of the bed. He stared at the ceiling for a while and began to rest his tired eyes.

*Knock knock*

A knocking could be heard from the brunette's door. Sapnap liked to lock his doors ever since he was young, and living with Dream wasn't going to change his ways. The Texan got up from his comfortable spot on his bed, a groan escaping his mouth, and lazily walked over to his door to unlock it. As the door was opened by Sapnap, a familiar face with a cheery expression greeted his tired visage.

Dream: "Good morning, sleeping beauty~ 😉"

Sapnap: *yawn* "Hi Dream 🥱"

Dream: "Can I come in?"

Sapnap: "I guess.."

Sapnap slowly walked back to his bed to lay down again, resuming his previous position, on his back. Dream walked over to the Texan's bed and sat down at the foot of it.

Dream: "..Whatcha lookin' at?"

The blonde noticed the brunette staring at the ceiling.

Sapnap: "All the little bumps in the ceiling from the paint job.."

Sapnap yawned again, this time stretching out his body in the process and letting out a small whine once his limbs were fully stretched out. The taller boy's face flushed when Sapnap made such an adorable noise. Dream unconsciously smirked.

Sapnap: "Ew, why are you making that face?? I'm just stretching, Dream 😒😏"

Dream: "Whahat? 😂 You sounded weird, Idk.. "

Dream chuckled nervously and tried to think of something the two could do or talk about.

Dream: "...Anyway, why are you still in bed? It's like- 12 pm now.."

Sapnap: "Idk, just don't feel like getting up I guess.."

Dream: "You're such a lazy bones, Sap."

Sapnap: "No I'm not, 'm just tired.."

Dream: "Sureee."

The room was silent for a bit, and the two boys just sat there doing nothing. Sapnap suddenly felt motion from the end of the bed and saw that Dream was about to leave. He didn't want him to go, however, so he tried to make him stay.

Sapnap: "Noooooo, Dreamy, don't goooo~"

The brunette grabbed the blonde by the shirt and tried to pull the taller male towards him. However, Dream was too strong and didn't even budge.

Sapnap: "Come cuddle meeee~"

Dream: "W-Whahat??! 😂 No, let go- you're gonna ruin my shirt!"

Suddenly, without warning- Dream fell forward in between Sapnap's legs, laying on top of the smaller boy.