Alix

Bunnix
An hour had passed and so the teams got changed. Now everyone knows that the Waynes were the batfamily but not the other way around. They haven't figured it out yet. They came out ready and in costume/uniform and Ladybug began her debriefing of the plan. Ladybug dropped her phone on the center table and a holographic map of Gotham city appeared. She started off.

Ladybug: Ok here's the plan:
Pegasus. I'll need you to teleport the villains to this area on the unpopulated outskirts of Gotham. This is the location of the trackers of both villains assuming they haven't removed it. You take the most amount of rest, you have a big crowd to carry. Once they are there, that's when we'll attack.
Carapace, you're next. I'll need your power to keep all the villains inside. For this battle, you'll be 'taking the high road'. Your main focus is to keep that shield up while the fight keeps going.
Rena, your illusionary effect will be a substantial advantage to this fight. I'll need you to create an illusion of more of us than them. That'll only be a distraction..
for Ryuko, King Monkey and Queen Bee. You're the first line of attack. While they're distracted, take them out. Queen Bee, try to immobilize the leader; the green haired dude, after that King Monkey, use your power on him. Ryuko, take down as many of them as you can.
As for Bunnix and Viper, you're the second line. You two need to use your powers either to give us a second chance, or if that fails us, then Bunnix, go back in time and fix the plan accordingly.
Batfamily, You're with me. We take down as much enemy combatants while the iron's hot.
Last but not least, Chat and Tigress. Your powers are there to ensure a good get away or another retreat if necessary. If so, Carapace you must remove the shield so we can get away if Pegasus still isn't back to full power. Those are your orders. Do we all have an understanding?

Everyone: Yes!
~~~~~
Pigella: I see you haven't really given me anything to do, Ladybug. *frowns*

Ladybug: Hmm, that's because I'm giving you a secret mission.

Pigella: Oo, What is it?

Ladybug: I need you to find that 'gift' inside me if I ever go overboard during the battle. I'm counting on you to give me the greatest gift in life.

Pigella: I'll do my best!
~~~~~~~~~~
The team left the batcave as they followed the trackers to their current location. They stood in one of the major forests in Gotham as the trackers led them there. They stopped as they were directly above it. They searched the area but found nothing. That's when Robin fell into a hole in the ground and slid right in. His brothers grabbed him before making it all the way down. They found their entry point.

Ladybug: Nice going, birdie. Alright guys, get going. We'll both meet you there with the other villains.

They nodded as Pegasus and Ladybug descended into the hole together just as a precaution. "Be ready, Pegasus." the spy reminded him. They arrived at the bottom to see a metal trap door with a key pad on it asking for a code. Ladybug used her bug-phone to plug into it and Pegasus got to hacking. Unlocked. It opened slowly and all the villains from before were still there.

Ladybug whispered, "I'll divert their attention, when I give the signal, teleport us all to the assigned location I showed you on the map." She tiptoed a few feet off hiding behind a pillar, Pegasus turning the other way. She swung her yo-yo at the plant lady in green as the string wrapped around her leg. She yanked her all around the small base as she crashed into a pillar. That's what you get for making me get eaten by a plant! All the villains turned their attention to her.