➶-͙˚ ༘✶ Uno.

[irl]

  Y/n put their books down on their desk and sighed,

"Something wrong?" the blond boy beside them asked, turning his head to look at them.

"Nah, just tired and stressed ya' know to usual" they chuckled looking back at the boy beside them. "Understandable," he replied with a chuckle smiling slightly, "So-" he started but got cut off by the professor starting her lecture.

Turning back to the front of the room, y/n rested their hand on their cheek. Tommy looked over at them and smiled, he may have had a tiny crush on them for a while now, but the only times they talk are before and after class and sometimes when the other needed lesson notes.

——————————

After class, Tommy put his things away and ran to catch up to y/n. "Hey, wait!" he called out to them, "Can I get your number?" he asked nervously, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Sure!" they replied, taking out their phone.

[A/n: I can't remember my phone number to save my life T-T]

[E/n: Me neither- but I just got it so-]

"Oh shoot!" they exclaimed, "I've got to go, I'm gonna be late!" They quickly handed Tommy the piece of paper with their phone number on it and dashed out of the front doors. Running down the street they burst through the front door of the cafe, surprising half the customers causing the people to look at them.

Giving a small awkward smile, they made their way to the back room and put their stuff in the lockers.

"So, where have you been?" a voice questioned, they turned around to be met with the face of their co-worker and friend.

"Uh- school?" they answered though it came out like a question.

"It was a boy, wasn't it?" their friend sang teasingly,