𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

IN REAL LIFE

Alyvia and Lydia had planned to go to a small cafe and then go to a near by park. When they met at the cafe they hugged and then ordered their food.
"Hey let me get a small mocha frappe and a Nutella crepe" Lydia said before alyvia started "and can I get an iced coffee, also small with a fresh fruit parfait." The cashier nodded as the two girls headed back to their table. "So how are you?" Lydia started the conversation. "I'm great actually. What about you?" "I'm good. Do you come here often?" Lydia asked. "Not really no. But I had the Nutella crepe one time, let me just tell you how good they are" they both started laughing. "I'm actually glad we met up though Lydia. You're literally so nice!!" Alyvia said. "Oh my god thank you so much" she chuckled. "So what about teo?" Alyvia raised her eyebrows. "Oh no we're just friends" she smiled. "Alright! Do you guys plan on meeting up anytime soon?" Alyvia asked. "I'm not sure yet. I mean I kinda want to but it's up to teo." Alyvia grinned. "Oh trust me, he does." She pulls out her phone and goes to the casts' group chat showing all the messages of teo talking about her. She began to blush a little before pulling out her phone and texting him.

theteobriones:
hey lydia!

lydiasanchez:
lmao didn't I give you my number?
why are you texting me through Instagram 💀

theteobriones:
I didn't know if you saved my number lol

lydiasanchez:
Well anyways I'm with alyvia right now and I was wondering if you wanted to
hang out tomorrow?

theteobriones:
Oh yeah for sure I'll ask my mom

lydiasanchez:
Okay well I'm going to get back to alyvia but
I'll text you after I get home from the park.

theteobriones:
wait I thought you guys were going to a cafe?

lydiasanchez:
How do you know that lol

theteobriones:
she talked about it last night in the gc

lydiasanchez:
Oh okay
Bye
seen just now

"So what did he say?" Alyvia asked after a while. "Oh he just said he was going to ask his mom. I invited him to hang out tomorrow." Alyvia smiled. "Okay. Well while we wait for our food why don't we play truth or dare." She agreed and Alyvia asked her, "truth or dare lydia." "I say truth." Alyvia sighed but then regained her energy after thinking of the question. "Is it true that you have a crush on teo." Lydia looked at her and then looked away and hid her face. "Oh my god!! You do?" She giggled. "Seriously stop" she joined in laughing. They had finally got their meals and after eating they shared the bill and then walked to the park. The sun had already started to set so they hopped on the swings and swung for about 10 minutes just talking to each other when they finally got off. "It's getting kind of late so I'm going to go home but I'll text you later maybe." Alyvia said. "Okay! I just want to say thanks a lot for today I had so much fun" both girls smiled and then hugged each other before saying goodbye. Lydia called her mom to come pick her up which she did and then they headed home. When Lydia got there she ate dinner and then ran upstairs to shower. After showering her phone began vibrating and it was teo texting her.

teo ❤️❤️
Hey lydia
So where did you want to meet tomorrow?

lydia 💗💍
Anywhere you want tbh

teo❤️❤️
I mean I know a theater that we could go to but what do you wanna see?

lydia 💗💍
Spider-Man nwh?

teo❤️❤️
sure!! Alright text me ur address and I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8

lydia 💗💍
Okay.

Lydia lays down and turns on Netflix and began watching Jane The Virgin. After a while she got tired so she turned off the tv and turned her lights off and turned her led lights on blue.

AUTHOR SPEAKING!!
I'm not sure about this chapter lol. I don't like it too much but anyways a kid who's like 2 grades above me called me cute 💀💀. But yeah enough about me. I'm still working on the next chapter and sorry this one took so long 🤍🤍