character's story (up a bit of Ben)

Here in my story she will be a childhood friend of Ben, well now a little bit of her, her name is Katsumi, she is 14 years old, she is an idol very well known to Worldwide, she is affectionate, beautiful and likes to help others because she has a ...

Here in my story she will be a childhood friend of Ben, well now a little bit of her, her name is Katsumi, she is 14 years old, she is an idol very well known to Worldwide, she is affectionate, beautiful and likes to help others because she has a beautiful voice with which she won the hearts of many people and is a multimillionaire. A bit of his story well his parents are very close friends since his parents were friends since high school so both families got together to talk and spend time together this had caused a friendship between Ben and Katsumi and both attended the school since they were little. same school and at the same course this until Katsumi's father owned an idol agency since he was a songwriter and decided to create his own agency to help some idols who were in trouble so when this happened They had to move to Japan by this time Katsumi was 8 years old but before leaving Ben gave him a necklace that symbolized their friendship and that when they met again their necklaces would be joined (like the image below) (she stayed with the heart and Ben with the key)

Then they started their idol career but she had an uncle who worked in Jurassic Park so when she was free she visited him and he informed her how dinosaurs were created and how they behaved all this before it was opened to the public he had her He...

Then they started their idol career but she had an uncle who worked in Jurassic Park so when she was free she visited him and he informed her how dinosaurs were created and how they behaved all this before it was opened to the public he had her He had shown the whole island including the camp and had also invited her to be part of the youth camp to live the experience of being with the dinosaurs but she sadly had to decline the offer because she had work to do but had told her to consider Ben now. that her mother worked there, after that she returned home but always on the lookout for what was happening in the park and especially on Ben since she was worried that something bad would happen to her and after what happened on Isla Nublar she was sad for Ben's disappearance so she started looking for information and found an organization that was similar to a Jurassic park but different (blanket cor). When she found it, she decided to h Talk to the boss of this so that he would let her go to that island with him in exchange for promoting the place to the public to which I accept and that it would suit him and end of her story.