chapter 2

Broklyn: Kenji why don't you go with him.
Kenji: Why would I go with him?
Broklyn: For them to talk.
Kenji: (kissing her cheek) Thanks brok wait for me yes.
Broklyn: Take care of nothing.
Ben seeing this became sad to which Katsumi realized and went to see him.
Katsumi: (going to where Ben was) hey Ben, are you accompanying me is I want to show you something, guys, it bothers you
Yas, Sammy, Darius and Brooklyn: It doesn't matter if they do well.
Afterwards they were both walking and talking as they headed to the place.
Ben: What do you want to show me?
Katsumi: Then I'll show you around the place, but now I just want to talk?
Ben: What do you want to talk about?
Katsumi: From everything that happened on the island, how did you get here and how did you overcome your fears.
Ben: Well first we arrived and everyone was there (here he told him everything until when they arrived there is a sarcastic island)
Katsumi: How unbelievable, everything they went through impresses me that they survived so long alone but I'm glad they survived.
Ben: I can't believe everything we went through but at least we're safe and what did you want to show me?
Katsumi: So before that why are you sad?
Ben: Not for nothing quiet.
Katsumi: Don't lie to me, I know you, I know when you lie, please tell me I'm your friend and it worries me.
Ben: It is nothing serious quiet.
Katsumi: You can tell me I won't tell anyone.
Ben: I like someone but they are with someone else (with a sad expression).
Katsumi: Kenji is the VIP boy isn't he?
Ben: How do you know (surprised).
Katsumi: Because I know that you don't like women and that the only ones who are together are them.
Ben: That makes sense please don't tell anyone please I would die of embarrassment.
Katsumi: Take it easy, oh look, we're here, let's go inside.
Ben: Okay.
Katsumi: (opening the doors of the place) look this is my biome I call it paradise since it is a quiet and very beautiful place.
Ben: How amazing this place is impressive and beautiful.
Katsumi: If it happens here it is the entrance of the hut. (Here are some images of how the cabin is inside).
Katsumi: Here's the living room.

Ben: How cute.
Katsumi: Right here is the kitchen.