3- Admirer's Secret

Fluffety fluff fluff fluff fluff

He knocked on my door, I had it planned out in my head. I would open the door, look him up and down, wink, and say, 'lookin good Peter'.

I walked over to to the door and opened it. There he was.

"You look nice." We said in unison. We laughed. "Thanks." We laughed even harder.

"Come in." I told him. He walked in and sat on the couch. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed the doughnuts I bought. May was working today, and it was the weekend, so we had a tradition of eating doughnuts, watching a random movie on our ever growing list, then going and swinging around New York. If I'm lucky, I get to watch Peter fight robbers. Peter turned on the tv and rolled the 100 sided dice.

"Monty Python: Holy Grail." He said.

"Fuck yeah!" I replied. "I still can't believe you haven't watched any Monty Python movies. They have such and interesting and unique sort of humor, I love it."

"Alright, I'm ready." He said. We sat down and watched the movie. The ridiculousness of it amused Peter. When the movie was over, he asked me, "Where did you find these movies?"

"Dad was walking through a Block Buster years ago when he saw these movies. He grabbed them to force Happy to watch, cause y'know, he loves to torture people. They ended up loving them."

"That sounds like Mr.Stark."

"Actually, after that, Happy and my dad started going to a Block Buster to find random movies to watch. Sadly Block Buster went bankrupt, so their tradition came to a stop."

"I like our movie tradition." He said.

"Me too." I looked in his eyes and felt myself get lost in them.

"Well," he looked away, "I gotta change if we wanna continue our tradition." Was he blushing?

"Are you flustered?" I asked. He looked at me.

"What? No."

"You are. Your voice went high pitch and your freaking out." He stood up.

"I'm gonna go change." I laughed and got up. He can't crawl out of the window carrying me, and it'd be weird if Spider-man walked out of the apartment complex. So, I walked outside while he got changed and crawled out of the window. We met at the front door.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and got on his back. He then swung through the streets of New York once again. It never got old, and I don't think it ever will. When we landed I got off his back.

"I love doing that so much." Dad's advice popped into my head. "But I'd love doing you even more." I whispered.

"What was that?" Peter questioned, his voice had risen a bit.

"Nothing." I said. He cleared his throat and leaned against the railing next to me.

"Do you have a Valentine? The 14th is next Tuesday." (OK I WAS GONNA PUT TUESDAY THEN I REALIZED I SHOULD CHECK WHAT DAY ITS ACTUALLY ON AND IT WAS ON A TUESDAY YALL TF)

"Why? Wanna be mine?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Um, yeah." I laughed.

"Just friends?" I asked him.

"Yeah, just friends." (Peter had wished to ask her, not the other way around. Even more, he wished that it wasn't as 'just friends'. But alas, that wasn't what the girl of his hearts desire wished. Though it is Valentine's day, why did he have to tell her directly? Why not write a letter unsigned? Then she'll come to him, fall in love with her secret admirer, then when he tells her it was him, she'll absolutely love him. He'll have to tell Aunt May his plan later. For now, he'll be glad his Valentine is Holly.)