Chapter 5

You would have to see Zhongli almost everyday because of Ningguang. Which was fine except for he kept glancing sideways at you suspiciously and it really pissed you off. Made you feel judged and depressed, even. You would shut yourself in your room for hours and wait for him to get the hell out of your house. You'd liked Zhongli as a fan, but now that feeling was completely gone.

The problems only continued at college. Itto kept following you around like a godforsaken puppy, and it made you angry. After all that happened with his 'friends' he still kept following you around and having fun as if nothing happened at all. It irked you.

He even insisted on coming with you to the airport where you were heading to pick up your elder brothers, Ace and Sabo. They were really rambunctious but fun to be with. They'd been gone abroad for studies for the longest time and finally decided to come back when they got the news of both of your parents being dead. It'd taken them long to take care of their business there, but they were finally returning.  Luffy still had to go through some procedures before he could come.

Ace (black hair), Sabo (blonde)From One Piece (BC I LOVE ONE PIECE FITE M-)

From One Piece (BC I LOVE ONE PIECE FITE M-)

"Why're you here with me again?" you looked at Itto with an annoyed expression, and he beamed at you.

"I wanna meet your brothers! They're like super famous! They're ASL, the singing group, aren't they? Top idols! Ace, Sabo and Luffy! I've always admired them. They're far above our level. Gotta say you got great bros." Itto grinned and you rolled your eyes as you waited for the plane to arrive.

Itto put his hand in yours causing you to flinch.

"Don't want cha getting lost in this crowd of people." he winked. You felt your heart flutter a bit as you tugged the feeling away.

"Kay." was all you said. Your mind was blank to be honest. There wasn't much you could say in the situation.

An hour rolled past and the plane soon arrived, and so did your two brothers. They were practically at each others' throats as they bickered back and forth. Ace's jet black hair complimented his freckles as his eyes shone a brilliant obsidian. Sabo had a similar set of obsidian eyes, but his curly blonde hair was conspicuous, especially the burn scar on his left eye.

"I told you not eat that!" Sabo yelled, Ace's collar in his hand.

"Hi hun holo hyour horbers!" Ace yelled with a mouth full of bread. Sabo angrily karate chopped his head before he noticed you, then broke into tears with a wide smile as he ran over to you, Ace in tow as he gulped down the bread that was still stuffed in his mouth. 

"(Y/N)~" Sabo rubbed his cheek affectionately against yours as he patted your head. It was embarrassing considering Itto was right behind you, watching in amusement with a stupid face.

"Can't breathe-" you muttered as Sabo hugged the life out of you with teary eyes. Ace grinned as he patted your head as well.

"Sabo, you and Cait doin' okay? You were so desperate to hug me it seems like you two broke up." you joked, something Sabo didn't notice and actually took seriously. Well, he was really dense.

"Of course we're doing great! I was just super happy to see you. Its been years, you know?!" Sabo declared as he gave you another one of his bone crushing hugs. He was the most affectionate of your three brothers, and that would never be a lie.

"You ask about Sabo and Cait, but not me and Ri, nor Luffy and Nami. No fair." Ace joked as he messed up your hair, causing you to throw a punch at his jaw, which he could have dodged considering he was a martial champion just like Luffy and Sabo, but took on instead.

"Ow!" he pretended as if he was hurt as he grinned. You grinned back as you hugged your freckled elder brother, who embraced you back affectionately.

"Who's that? Friend?" Sabo pointed to Itto, who'd moved closer, and so had another green haired dude. That was Bartolomeo from your class. He'd always been a super huge fan of Luffy and his siblings, which included you. He was a harmless creep.

"I'm Arataki Itto from ROCKeT, sire! You may know me by my utaite name as well, but yeah! Koshisora! Thats me, the great Arataki Itto! I'm a huge fan of ASL!" Itto whisper yelled as he held your brothers' hands as if his life had just begun anew.

Well, you always saw girls fangirling over your brothers, thinking they were cute which you did not get as they were absolute dorks, well they were kind of adorable, but you'd never seen a guy fanboying over your brothers. Was Itto into guys or something? Wait, no, you didn't care. Right?

"Good to hear. Thanks for supporting us. We're somewhat fans of ROCKeT ourselves." Ace gripped Itto's hand and shook it, causing Itto to smile even more widely. He pulled out a paper and a pen as your brothers gave him their autographs.

"You should live away from Beidou and the others for a while now that we're here. I missed you a looot. Cait, Ri, Luffy and Nami will drop in when its Jan." Ace informed you as he squished your cheeks. Well, it was a good offer. Staying with Beidou was now tiring as you had to deal with Zhongli everyday, not to mention Xiao being an emo ass as he insulted you. Staying with your brothers was way better. Well, not actually your biological brothers, more like your sworn brothers.

Ace's father had been a criminal named Gol D. Roger- now dead, Sabo's father was a horrible abusive man who he'd escaped, and Luffy's father barely had any time for him. Back when your dad had been too busy to take care of you, and your mom had a depression period due to miscarriage, they'd dropped you off at Luffy's grandfather's place, when you were just six. And you'd spent four years with Luffy, Ace and Sabo, and the four of you had become sworn siblings. And you'd been unsure at Kazuha coming home as a sibling because those three always disturbed your peace and quiet. Not that you'd ever hated it. You'd been in touch with them through texts and calls all those years you'd been apart.

"Sounds really good." you said as you fist bumped Ace. Sabo looked worriedly back at you as he gripped your shoulders and shook you back amd forth.

"Are you doing okay? Eating properly? Do you still keep in touch with friends? Did you-" Sabo rushed all his questions as you shook your head and wriggled free from his iron grip somehow.

"Yeah, mom." you muttered in irritation as Ace chuckled. "You don't need to worry, Sabo. Its fine now. I'm over it." you smiled as you took your brother's hand in yours.

"(Y/N), I- I'm sorry we couldn't be there for you." Sabo sniffed. You patted his fluffy hair to assure him it was okay.

"CAN I STAY WITH YOU TOO?!" Itto yelled as he looked at your brothers with eyes that glinted with expectation. Sabo and Ace looked at you, gesturing you to make the decision.

"Alright." you agreed. Wouldn't hurt since he was a huge fan of your brothers. Itto cheered as he hugged you.

"Thanks!" he yelled. Your face went several shades of red as his arms wrapped around you. Your brothers pulled you out of Itto's hearing range as you blushed.

"Oya oya, (Y/N). You found someone, hm?" Ace smirked.

"Our little (Y/N)'s all grown up-" Sabo sniffed. You blushed furiously as you pushed them away.

"Cut it out, you two!" you blushed hard as Ace laughed and Sabo sniffed.