C.O.L.D.

"what?"
The man who was still focused on the laptop, blue rays falling flawlessly at his face, enlightening it in the dark.

"You're just gorgeous"
Laying next to him, he said. His hands cupping his face, an adoring expression on his face.

Jeon Jungkook,

an advocate, from a family of successful doctors, he really is stubborn isn't he? He's well-mannered, independent, well-maintained,a little narcissist, maybe obnoxious too, humourless, cold, rigid, stern, somber, in short just, serious. A workaholic.
But inside of all this facade, he's still a baby, who's insecure and love deprived.

Kim Taehyung,

a jobless bachelor, who likes to travel. He's gregarious, easy to talk with, charming and amiable, dosen't know when to say what things, a little dumb, but even though, he dosen't take things serious, but his love for jungkook is very serious.

Kim/Jeon Nari

A little baby-girl who was left at Jungkook's doorstep whom he took in.
Let's just say nari played a great  role in taehyung and jungkook's relationship.
A cute, adorable little flower.
The most amazing baby who dosen't cry at night, though she has her own tricks of not eating food if not made by jungkook even if she is really hungry.

"Sleep, taehyung" the man with recently purple highlighted hair, said with a stern voice.

Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook didn't really wanted to highlight his hair, because it was very unprofessional to him, but Taehyung was stubborn too, he was really on jungkook's feet, and didn't left them.
Jungkook managed ignored him and dragged him till the main gate, but seeing taehyung's condition and his hardwork, he felt pity and agreed.

" But I'm not sleepy" taehyung's eyes shined.
"Instead I wanna look at you, you look so beautiful kook"

Jungkook looks at taehyung with his peripheral vision and sighs at his tactics.

Taehyung started to roll on the bed like a puppy.

"When I am here looking all sexy, why are you looking at that idiotic box?"
Taehyung said, and pouted.

Jungkook shut closed his laptop, gave taehyung a boring look and got inside of the duvet, facing the other side totally ignoring taehyung's shock expression.

But soon his heartbroken expression changed into a smirk.

Hovering over jungkook he made him face him.
And to be honest jungkook's stunned expression did boost his ego.

"What are you doing?"
Jungkook questioned, with his normal tone.

"What do you think I'm doing?"
Taehyung whispered in his ears.

Putting his knee between jungkook's leg, he gave a little pressure on the younger's groin.
And jungkook tried hard to not moan or let out any embarrassing noises, he didn't dare to look at taehyung knowing that he would lose if he looked at him.

A knock on the door, distracted them from their activity.
A pout covered taehyung's face and jungkook sighed with relief.

Getting up, the younger male opened the door, to see a pouty nari with a teddy on her hand.

"I can't sleep, can dadda cuddle me?"
She said with stary eyes, and how can Jungkook ignore them,just like he cannot when he took her in, he picked the little girl up and looked at her for a while.

She jumped at taehyung who just giggled at response, they both played a little while jungkook caught up with the news a little.

It was hard times for Jungkook as a for- advocate for LGBTQ and women rights. The current news affair for the whole month was this.

The Korean government have been discussing about it for like a decade.

"Nari"

Both nari and taehyung looked towards jungkook.

"It's past your bedtime already, we should sleep."

"Aww daddy, c'mon just a little more, it's the weekend tomorrow! no school"
Nari said and pouted, looking at Jungkook with her big Doe eyes.
"Please dadda"

Taehyung copied Nari's act and said.
"Please, Jungkookie"

It was almost as if all the alive stars from the universe were collected and thrown at Jungkook.

Jungkook again stared at them with a boring look, not moving his gaze from them as a warning.

The other two, looked at eachother and sighed, pouting.

And without saying anything just got inside of the duvet.

The other two left space for Jungkook too.

"Dadda you should come too"

"I will after a little work." He replied.

Nari gave taehyung a look, and he spoke.

"How will you teach Nari 'early to bed, early to rise' when you yourself don't comply to it."

Taehyung said sheepishly.
Nari grinned at him but as soon as jungkook looked, her expression instantly changed into a sad one.

Jungkook sighed at that but complied anyways.

Getting inside of the quilt, all cuddled up with the others.

He took a sniff of Nari's baby scent and taehyung's manly one.
And the mixture of it gave him a feel of home, but he won't ever admit it to them.
~~
The sun shined brightly, the golden rays making it's way inside directly falling on jungkook's face.

Opening his eyes, his first instinct was to check taehyung and Nari.

Caressing his hand through the bed, he found the other side empty.

He jerked up, looking around to found.
In a minute he checked his whole mansion, garden, bathrooms, literally investigated the whole Buttler squad.
(Named by Nari)

He was about to call the police too when he heard giggling and little barking coming from outside.

He dashed towards the entrance seeing taehyung and nari with a little brown and black Pomeranian.

He looked at them for a while relief washing over him but soon replaced by anger.

He wanted to roar at them but he was so angry, that he didn't trust himself.

He didn't trust himself because he knew he would cry.

And left them while slamming the door, gaining the attention of the oblivious duo, who knew something was wrong.