part 4

After the movie was over baylee and haiden went to sleep. (The next morning) Haidens mom:" wake up you to we have more practicing to do today!!" Baylee:"ok mrs.haiden we will be down in a sec!!" Baylee:wake up Haiden! We have things to do" Haiden: "noo it's to early" baylee:"it's only 9 am"* she says as she laughs* haiden: "five more minutes" baylee:"fine I'll get dressed while u try to wake up"

(Imagme her wereing what u imagine I'm to lazy to put pics of what she's wereing lol)

Baylee:"wake up" haiden:"ok ok I'm up"

(Imagne what haidens wereing)

Mrs.haiden:"hey you to! Yall are finally awake heres yalls breakfast" baylee and haiden at the same time: thanks!!"

Skip fowerd 2 hours later it's like 2 pm

BAYLEES POV:

I'm just sitting here watching haiden ride..gosh I really wish I was his gf wait no baylee he's your bsf you can't like him like that..but he's so cute..anyway.

HAIDENS POV:
I'm just riding but everything time I ride past baylee all I can see is her beautiful brown hair and gosh..those blue eyes I can get lost in them it's like a ocean in her eyes..wait! Haiden! You can't be thinkin that she's your bsf..but gosh I can't help myself..I think I'm gonna make her my gf soon..

POV ENDED:

AUTHERS NOTE: sorry I haven't been active things happen and yk but I'm on Xmas break so I'll have more time to write. Also marry late Christmas!! I hope you all hade a nice chirsmas!