Bakugou's Journal

Entry 1

The hag is making me write a fucking diary/journal/whatever the actual fuck it's even supposed to be. If I don't, I'm getting shoved into a stupid anger management thing. Necessary evils, I guess, but it's still fucking stupid that I have to write this. She's fucking staring at me, and I don't know what the fuck I should even write. I don't know. Deku's a bitch.

Deku's an asshole.

Deku's weak.

Deku's quirkless.

Deku's mumbling is obnoxious as fuck.

Deku should shut the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone.

Deku should stop writing his stupid-ass book things. Like what the fuck, dumbass?

Entry 6

That fucking little bitch of a shit nerd went and decided it would be fucking hilarious to save ME today. What a fucking ass up on his high horse thinking he could "rescue" me like a fucking damsel in distress.

Okay, I know I shouldn't have fucking told him to take a swan dive, but still!

And why the fuck did he save me after that? Probably to shove it in my face and act better than me. What an asshole.

That was really scary, though. The villain.

FUCK PEN! IT WASN'T SCARY AT ALL.

Entry 38

I don't fucking know. The exam for UA is tomorrow. I'm gonna fucking win.

Entry 39

Everyone else was weak as fuck. These dumb shits. Only a couple even had cool quirks, but they were all annoying extras, anyway. I definitely won, though. Couldn't see anyone else beating up as many robots as I was.

Entry 46

SECOND PLACE. I DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW I GOT SECOND PLACE. THAT'S JUST BULLSHIT.

I'm fucking going to UA, though.

Duh.

Entry 72

Deku. Is. In. My. Fucking. Class. He has a fucking quirk. I'm going to kill that asshole for fucking lying to me, that obnoxious, egotistical, self-righteous, lying, conniving piece of shit. And of course everybody loves Deku. The teacher is a boring, tired-looking asshole who I can already tell doesn't fucking like me anyway.

Fuck this shit.

Entry 87

We went to train at the USJ today! REAL FUCKING VILLAINS SHOWED UP! I kicked so many of their asses and this redhead guy with shark teeth made a pretty cool team with me, not that he needs to know, especially with how fucking cheerful and happy he already is.

The villains hurt some of my classmates pretty badly, though. My teacher is especially fucked up. It makes me so angry that they did that, and the fucking bird thing was disgusting.

103

Sports Festival is coming up! Kinda excited to beat the shit out of everyone and show them that I'll win! Everyone is class is still pretty fucking annoying, but they aren't as bad anymore. Except that damn Icy Hot bastard. He's a candy cane bitch who thinks he's better than everyone.

112

The sports festi-al was shit

I f-cking HATE this sc-ool

Fuck ther-r- dam tears in my eyes and I c-n barely see the pap-r. Fucking tear dr-p stains.

Fucking MIDNIGHT

THAT BI-CH KNOCK-D M- OUT AND THEY CHA-NED ME TO A FUCKING POST IN FR-NT OF EVERYO-E

I w-n and th—s wh— I g-t

M-m —- s- mad

T—- all hat- me

———- a —e- —-

————————-

F-ck th- tears w-n't st-p

Entry 117

The dorks in my class weren't a fan of what they did at the festival.

Some of these guys are actually pretty alright.

Especially the obnoxiously cheerful redhead.

I think his name was Kirishima.

Entry 120

The rest of the school hates me, I guess. Even on the streets, I'm "that kid" from the sports festival.

Fuck it all.

I wish I didn't fucking care at all.

Fuck everyone. Fuck the school. Fuck the teachers. Fuck everyone.

It's my fault the had to do it, though.

Fuck

Entry 148

We have a training camp, soon.

That's fucking all.

Entry 170

I'm done. I can't do this shit anymore. Everyone fucking hates me. Fucking VILLAINS WANTED ME. THEY WANTED ME. THEY THOUGHT I'D FIT IN WITH THEM. I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE. I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

AND ALL MIGHT

I may as well have fucking killed him.

Great. Now I'm "that kid" from the sports festival who also got himself fucking kidnapped by being so damn weak and ended All Night's career.

Even the hag said so. It's all my fault.

Entry 190

I feel so fucking useless. I can't really do anything. Everything is just fucked up. I don't even know why Kirishima and the others follow me around. Even I think I'm terrible.

Oh yeah and Deku has All Might's quirk. Hah. Makes so much fucking sense, now.

Don't mind me, the kid who killed him.

Entry 201

My wrists are fucking itchy. I want everything to go the fuck away. I'm useless and weak, so how about I just leave the world alone, yeah? I'd sure be fucking doing myself a favor, too. I'm so done with this bullshit.

The world is unfair.

——————————————————————

Meant to be a bit rough, clearly
So uh
The end? Maybe. This may be a oneshot but I may at some point at a lil angst plotline in the future
Hope u like this lil dose of angst

~Angry
Word Count: 877