Reason : Part (2)

"Thorn .... Why you look happy, although your result test never get more than zero?"

"Why you inquire that? It's my privacy, Dude ...," answer Thorn.

"Emm .... I apologize in respect of it, Thorn .... Actually, I envious to you. Every time i see you happy, without burden, i miss with my family, before ...," explicate me.

"Before what?" Thorn interrupt me.

"Tragedy come to my life. They over obsess with genius and smart. They almost never stop torturing my mental and physical, except if I'd granted their ambition. You know, it's really pressure me and stressful. Now, i live in fright, threat, and suffer," continue me.

"Do you cheat Math test cause that?" ask Thorn.

"Yes .... I'm in hard situation. I don't have any choice. I'm in dilemma, when i do it. If I fail, my body will be hit. However, if I success, I realise, I get it from unfair attitude. I want end that, but i can't," response me.

"Humm ... I know your problem's source. You might consider me as strange person, right? Well ... I never think about score or else. I'm study in the school, because I want get knowledge. I don't really care the number and description A, B, C, or D in school report card," explain Thorn.

"Why, Thorn? Don't you tire hear a teacher's scold?" enquire me, confuse.

"Hah .... About it? They are too oriented to the result, not process. In this life, we impossible to be success, without struggle. Do you guess I just the fool student? Sorry, you're wrong. I'm not stupid, I lazy learning it again and again," respond Thorn.

"Again? You had learnt it before?" question me.

"Sure ... I'd studied all of this lessons three years ago and ...," reveal Thorn.

"What? Are you serious, Thorn? You're not kidding, are you?" enquire me, suprisingly.

"Oh ... of course not, Solar. What my advantages to lie you? I'm not same like you," reply him, quip me.

"Hey! Don't talk me that! How if people listen this conversation, Thorn? My reputation can broke!" reprimand me.

"Be quite, Man .... Nobody here. Only I, you, and her ...," say Thorn, pointed Mrs. Leny who unconscius.

"Ouh ... okay .... It's mean, my secret is still safe ... huhh .... Please continue, Thorn ...," speak me.

"Alright .... I get to the point. This world isn't about Math or Physic or Biology or other lesson or good exam score. This life is about how you create and keep a good and healthy relation to other. Clever or not, that's not problem, because we aren't perfect at all. We are social creature. We can't live alone. Are you understand, Solar?" advice Thorn.

"I understood, Thorn. But, how with me? My dad will definitely angry, beat me and ... and ...," say me, little bit scare.

"You can stay overnight in my house, in case you want, Solar," talk Thorn.

"Really? Auw ... thank you so much, Thorn. You're my real best friend!" response me, glad.

"Don't mention it, Buddy! Let's go to my house now!" exclaim Thorn.

"Let's go!" exclaim together.

After that, we walk out of class, leave Mrs. Leny alone inside its. Today, I acquire a precious value from someone, who was rated stupid by me all this time. "Don't judge from cover," and "Always create and keep the good relationship to other." Two sentences change me to be better than previous. I will always heed the message, until my breath is stop forever. That's my promise in my heart.

The End.

Bonus :

Meanwhile ....

"Urgh ...! Uh ...? Wait! Why here so dark? Hello ...? Hello? Hello? Hello! Hello! Hello! Anybody help me!"

"Le-Leny! You ...."

"Wuaaaaaaa ...!"

BRAK ...!

"Oh, no ...! Leny? Leny? Leny! Leny! Wake up, Leny ... wake up! Hey, Leny! Wake up! Look! Your handsome husband comes to bring you to our house. Leny? Leny? Leny? Leny? Leny! Leny! Leny! Oh My ...! She faint again ...."

The End.

Note :

Hi, Readers .... This chapter is last chapter of Boboiboy's fanfic, Zero. Thank you for readers who read, give a vote and comment in this Boboiboy's fanfic. Thank you for support, praise, suggestion, and critic to this story.

After this, i've plan to publish a new Boboiboy's fanfic. That is not common story. Do you curios with it? All your curiosity about that story will be answered on the date which story will release, 26 June 2022.

That's all information and words from me. Thank you.