unexpected visits

There I was. Holding my bad with everything I had it it. People thought i died but no. I've been alive. Hello I'm dan. The one no one speaks about. I came because I had a feeling something was off. And as I was correct. At the moment I'm standing outside the tsukishima households door. The door still looks the same. I take a deep breath. "Do I look different?" I think to myself. Then I knock, I knock 3 times and I hear a "HOLD UP!" being called from none other the kei himself. He opens the door a few minutes later.

"Dan?" He says I nod. We stand there for a while until he hugs me. Hugs me so tight i might just die. Not sure if hes crying tears of joy anger or happiness. "You're alive?! I-I thought you died!" He started touching my face and grabs my broken glasses I've been wearing for the past year and a half.

So...now I'm in a room with kei. Hes telling what's happened over the past 3 or so years. Tells me how y/ns been tells he what happened with him and y/n. I use to be friends with y/n actually.

We weren't good friends or anything just talked her and there.

Tsukishima after talking looked at me. "God you're really alive" he says still in shock "yea...hehe im still alive.." I say to him

"Where have you been?"
"Around..."
"Where"